62

Jungkook and Jin both cried themselves to sleep, with Jungkook resting on a cozy and comfortable mattress, while Jin suffered on the unforgiving, frigid floor. Regrettably, both of them seem to be devoid of peace. The next morning Jungkook woke up quite earlier than usual and upon opening the door to his room, he was confronted with the sight of his hyung collapsed at his feet. Evidently, his brother had spent the night there, using the door as his sole means of support , despite having 6 brothers .

When Jungkook lifted his older brother, he immediately noticed that his brother had awakened from his previous state of unconsciousness. It was apparent that his brother was in distress, and his eyes were filled with tears. His older brother's emotions were overwhelming, and it was evident that he needed comfort and support from Jungkook , which the younger clearly failed to provide .

Jin : Baby I re...regret sending y...you there , you a...are already a ve...very kind pe...person . It was all hyung's fa...fault baby but pl...please let hyungs he...help you to come out o...of your shell . Ju...just one chance baby ju...just one chance . Pl...please .

The immense emotional strain that was placed upon him as he poured his heart out to his brother, letting his vulnerable side out , pleading with him in desperation and anguish, all the while hoping for a positive response. However , quite the opposite but Jungkook's next words were like a cruel and painful blow to an already battered and hurting heart.

Jungkook : I hate you hyung , I really do . He spoke lowly while settling his hyung on the bed and then heading out leaving behind only a suicidal and broken Jin behind . Merely because of trifling 3 months , how easily he overlooked years of sacrifices and hardship of his hyung just to raise him into the human he is today . Ohh, just how so easily !

Not even a moment since Jungkook left and Jin was up from the bed , messily opening the drawers of his room , to find his favorite metal . The broken smile of happiness that came to his face on seeing the blade was heart-wrenching. Not another second wasted and the blade was running up and down all over his hands , pouring out the blood into a beautiful mess . Apparantely beautiful because it made Jin happy at the moment .

Jin : Jinnie is so stupid , he made his brother cry . That's why his brother hates him , but it is jinnie fault only , jinnie will say sorry to his brother and make a card , then his brother will forgive him . Ummmm just 5 more cuts , then jinnie will have enough red color . he he .

He wasn't in little space , yet the words had thrown him into a pit of a headspace where he could barely differentiate between what was wrong and what was right , to the point that he thought hurting himself would make his brother forgive him and making a card using his own blood will sort it all out as his brother would be happy seeing him hurt , and that would equalize the pain his brother went through . The cuts didn't stop , the blood didn't stop flowing , and the thoughts didn't break until Jin got a call . With bloody hands he picked up the call, pouting along as his session of collecting the " color" was interrupted .

X : Hey Jin , what's up .

Jin : No jin , it's jinnie here . He he

X : Ohh did my baby slip , hmm ? What is he doing then ?

Jin : No no I didn't slip , but I am Jinnie not jin . And umm guess what Jinnie must be doing .

X : Umm missing me ? Ha ha ! he joked , jin did laugh at that but being in the naive mindset spoke " Umm nope , I am collecting red color to make card , I will send you the pic too . It will be super nice "

X didn't get it exactly " Umm red color ? What do you mean baby ? "

Jin : Aree you are a dumbo , red color , to make kookie a card . He said he hates jinnie so jinnie has to make up . Now got it ? He giggled at last thinking how silly the other person was , while X could barely believe the things he heard , finally understanding what he meant by red color . He didn't panic tho .

X : Ohh very nice baby , how about you come to me and then we both complete it together ? I will give you color okay ?

Jin : No no , it will hurt you . Jinnie will himself collect the color .

X :Ohh okay , but still jinnie doesn't wanna meet me ? He doesn't miss me ?

After a lot of convincing ,X had managed to bring Jin to his house , where he kept crying for at least an hour while hugging Jin . Jin couldn't understand why he was crying and just kept hugging him .

Jin : WHy are you crying so much ? Is it because you think kookie hates me ? If it is so , then don't worry captain your jinnie is strong he will make kookie say I love you . Now don't cry , jinnie don't like it .

X : Hmm I won't cry , but you have to promise me one thing .

Jin curiously raised his brows at that and asked what it was .

X : Don't collect red color , okay ? I promise I will make kookie talk to you , but you won't collect red color , hmm ?

Jin : Okiee , promise ! he spoke while extending his pinky for X to intervene with his which the latter gladly did .

X made Jin stay the evening with him and only sent him back , when he was assured the younger was in a better mental state , he wasn't calling himself jinnie anymore , but the thoughts lingering in his minds were still the same . All the way back while driving , the words of jungkook kept ringing in his mind , like a reminder telling him about how he failed at everything in life .

Getting in the house , expecting the situation to be a little better . He was however met with a punch on his face making a bruise form on his already swollen eye .

Sorry for the lame update , but that's all I could manage to write between exams and definitely not proofread , idk what I wrote (┬┬﹏┬┬)

Welp , you all know I had thought to make it as a book of interconnected oneshots , but then I wrote 2-3 filler chapters, and idk how it became a proper book . That's why the title of the first 4 chapters is named and not numbered .

Which way you would have preferred it more though ? Oneshot or like this only !