90

Minho and Kai came back home with a crying Yoongi . They both were constantly asking him about what happened but Yoongi just shook his head not ready to tell anything and just cried for Jin . Jin was cozily sitting with Namjoon in the garden as the younger one enthusiastically showed him all of his favorite flowers . For Jin , his mind took him back to the same 7-year-old Namjoon who would always squeal in happiness whenever he would see a butterfly . Jin would be lying if he said , Namjoon wasn't becoming his favorite one day by day . He might sound selfish but Namjoon was just too much cute and careful for Jin to handle . The way he would get jealous whenever Jin would be with someone else , and the way he would sulk cutely but still tend to all of Jin's needs just as carefully as before . All of it was enough to fill Jin's heart which was hungry for love .

Their moment was however interrupted by Yoongi as he messily ran to Jin with tear-stained face . Namjoon knew Jin would again go to Yoongi , finally today he got some time with Jin as the others constantly kept bugging him here and there for short things even if Jin clearly told them off that he still wasn't over with what happened and wanted to maintain distance till then . But he didn't complain .

" Hy...hyung h-he is me-mean ... " Sobbed Yoongi as Jin rolled his wheelchair and hugged the younger . He did expect Yoongi to come back like this , he didn't know if Mr Choi would have been kind or mean just like always to Yoongi . After all, he was well aware of how cruel and mean Chpi could be , so he might be probably with his own blood too .

" Shhh ... bubba it's okay ... Calm down ... Tell hyung what he said ... hmm " Jin spoke , trying to coax the younger . " Ro-room please ... " Mumbled Yoongi . Namjoon took that as his cue and rolled Jin's chair to the room and then helped him to settle over the bed . All while Yoong admired how careful his younger brother was , he wished to be able to do that too with Jin . But it was after all his own actions which made his hyung scared of him to even have a close contact . After Namjoon was sure , Jin was all comfortable and settled over the bed he left the room without glancing at Yoongi . Yoongi slowly made his way to the bed and as soon as he reached , he started crying in Jin's embrace .

Namjoon lingered by the doorway, watching the scene unfold before him, a storm of emotions whirling inside him. He wanted to be the comforting presence for Jin, but he understood that this was a moment for Jin and Yoongi, one that would hopefully lead to healing.

Amongst his crying, he failed to notice how badly Jin flinched and retreated back . '' Shhh ... kitty will you tell hyung ... hmm " Yoongi sobbed a bit and nodded his head . " He said ... I was a waste to h-him and that's why he threw me on roads ... to d-die . But unfortunately his best fri-friend only adopted m-me ...Am I so unloveable hy-hyung ? How could he ju-just throw a 2 year old on roads li-like that ''

Jin's heart ached as he listened to Yoongi's words, the raw pain evident in his voice. The thought of such a young child, abandoned and hurt by the very person meant to care for them was painful . He tightened his embrace around Yoongi, wishing he could shield his kitty from the cruel world and its haunting memories.

"No, Yoongi," Jin whispered, his voice filled with emotion. "You are not unlovable. You are precious , his darkness doesn't define your worth ... Hmm . See you have 7 brothers who love you dearly , don't you ?"

Yoongi buried his face deeper into Jin's shoulder, his tears soaking through the elder's shirt. "But why...? Why am I constantly seeking validation from someone... who clearly didn't care?"

" Exactly dumbo , why are you? Aren't your 7 brothers enough , huh ? "

They both giggled at the younger's silliness as Yoongi too tired to speak anything just sat there and slowly dozzed off . Once JIn was sure he was deep in sleep he called Namjoon and asked him to take him back . Jin left the room not before wiping the dry tears off Yoongi's face and kissing his crown . Namjoon silently rolled the wheelchair and after setting Jin on his own bed and around 3-4 pillows surrounding him like a castle he spoke " I will go to my room hyung , have to do some college work , call me if you need anything " He however didn't get the chance to leave as Jin spoke " Ahh joon-ah I need something right now only " " Ohh what is it hyung ? I kept your medicines , fruits and water here only , do you want to go to washroom or do you wanna change your clothes or do - " " Aishh calm down you hyper koya , I just need ummm some cuddles you know " Spoke Jin cutely , trying to melt Namjoon .

Namjoon's eyes widened in surprise for a brief moment, then they softened, a gentle smile spreading across his face. He walked over to Jin's bed, looking at the elder's puppy dog eyes and feigned pout. "You and your tricks, hyung " he chuckled, shaking his head. Jin grinned mischievously , "Well, you're pretty easy to trick, especially when I pull the 'cute card' . "

" Yeah , Yeah . I was trying to be angry you know , meanie hyung . "

" Am I ? I am so sorry my majesty " Spoke Jin , lowering his back dramatically .

" Yahh hyung , that's my line . Don't copy me " Namjoon giggled and then rolling his eyes playfully , he climbed onto the bed beside Jin, careful not to jostle him too much. "Alright, hyung" he wrapped an arm around Jin, pulling him into a gentle embrace, "Is this cuddly enough for you?"

Jin snuggled closer, resting his head on Namjoon's chest, listening to the younger's steady heartbeat. "Perfect" he sighed contentedly. "Thanks, Joonie."

This would always happen , Namjoon wouldn't last even a minute before giving into the older's puppy eyes .

As the two lay in comfortable silence, Jin began drawing patterns on Namjoon's chest absentmindedly. "You know, Joonie" Jin started, his voice a soft murmur, "I'm really grateful for you . With everything going on, you've been my rock. Always taking care of me, even when I act like a big baby." Admitted Jin being embarrassed , though he loved all the attention he would get . Namjoon chuckled softly at his hyungs antics "Hyung, it's okay to lean on someone once in a while. And if that someone happens to be me, then I consider myself lucky , you know my majesty "

Jin smiled, his eyes glistening with unshed tears. "I just don't want you to feel burdened, you know? You're young, you have your college work, your own worries- "Shhh. We're family, hyung. Taking care of each other is never a burden. And besides," he paused, tickling Jin's side, causing the elder to giggle, "you make up for it by being adorable." Cut off Namjoon in between. Jin swatted Namjoon's hand away playfully, "You're just saying that because I'm the master of the 'cute card'."

With a content sigh, Jin drifted off to sleep, wrapped in the safety and comfort of Namjoon's embrace.
The next few days appeared happier , everything almost seemed to come back on the track , But just maybe Minho had something to show to Jin and Yoongi too had something to show to Jin . Just to ruin it all .

How's it . It took me almost 2 hours to type and edit it you know . So plweaseee tons of votes and comments .

Also do you want any moments of Kai and JIn , if yes then ideas please

love ya !