76

" You hoseok , out of all the people I expected this the least from you . Tell me why you did this to h..him ? TELL ME ! " Yelled out Minho in pure agony while holding onto the collar of Hoseok's shirt !

Hoseok instantly wrapped his arms around Minho , holding onto his dear life . He was scared , restless , guilty , worried, and whatnot. He just did all of that to save his hyung , he had no idea it would just push his hyung into a greater depth of danger , almost taking away his life .

" Hy-hyung I didn't me-mean to .... He forced me ... He said he wo-would kill hyung ... I w-was scared hyung ...I was s-so scared hy-hyung " Hosoek sobbed , remembering all the events that took place with him , They not only left him with the fear and guilt of hurting his hyung but also sowed the seeds of a lasting trauma .

Minho's outer demeanor completely broke down seeing Hoseok being such a vulnerable baby , No matter how much anger he felt towards each of them right now , at last, they were still his brothers whose absence had left a deep void in him over the years. He wasted no time in engulfing Hoseok in his embrace and making every effort to calm him down.

In the process , he could see Yoongi looking at him with longing eyes wanting to be engulfed in the same way but Minho still had a lot on plate for Yoongi .

" Shhh Hoseok first calm down , and tell hyung . Who forced you ? " His words weren't soft but calm enough to bring Hoseok back to his senses , he wasn't angry at the moment didn't mean he forgave them . " Hyung I di-didn't mean t-to ... I really di-didn't mean to d-do any o-of it hyung... " Again sobbed out Hosoek , this time Namjoon took over and rubbed soothing circles all over Hosoek's arms to calm him down properly and it worked too .

" Just don't interrupt me in between please ? " Pleaded Hoseok as the others agreed to him . He took an angry glance towards Jimin and spoke " You know hyung , it wasn't Jin Hyung who gave the file to Mr Choi but it was surely our own brother " Now Jimin had started panicking which everyone noticed , Namjoon was going to interrupt but the glare from Hoseok to shut up was enough for him . " Just the day before Yoongi hyung blamed Jin hyung for giving away his company papers I had seen Jimin taking out some papers from Jin hyung's locker . I knew that was something that only Jin and Yoongi Hyung had access to , so being curious I followed Jimin but I never imagined he could do something like this to Jin hyung . He was the one who gave the file to Mr Choi and also asked him to create a misunderstanding between Yoongi and Jin hyung . OUR FUCKING OWN BROTHER DID THAT !! Before I could escape from there some men's of Mr Choi caught me ." By now Hoseok had tears in his eyes , remembering the events that happened to him and the things that were told to him afterwards . " Mr Choi asked me to not tell about this to anyone and also not to support Jin hyung in any way or else he would kill hyung . I was so scared hyung , he h-had pointed a g-gun on my he-head it was so sc-scary hyung , he killed a m-man in front of me to sh-show what would happen to hyung if I di-didn't follow wh-what he said " By now both Kai and Minho had engulfed Hosoek in their protective embrace while Yoongi stood there freezed trying to comprehend whatever was just told , Hosoek pulled back from the hug and spoke " I am s-so sorry hyung ... I really didn't wanted to do th-that , I re-really had n-no idea that hyung would himself co-come to Choi ... Or el-else I promise I would ha-have never listened to h-him . Pl-please forgive me hy-hyung ... I am s-so sorry "

The things Hosoek had told them were just half of the truth , he was angry , very angry with Yoongi , but he wasn't heartless enough to deliver a blow that would shatter his vulnerable hyung completely . The other things that Mr Choi had told Hosoek were surely something that would break Yoongi completely and he didn't want that, he couldn't see his other hyung suffering and so he hid the other half of the truth deep buried in his heart which if revealed could have turned their life at a 360-degree angle .

Now the attention wasn't on Hoseok or Yoongi but Jimin . Minho and Kai who were already aware of it acted completely clueless as if they just got to know about it . Yoongi just felt too betrayed , Why was everyone betraying him one after another ?Why did it feel like everyone was turning their backs on him? Did he matter so little that no one cared about his feelings? But again his guilt had overpowered every thought which left no space in his mind to think about his own justice .

" Why " whispered Yoongi lowly , too tired from everything going around him . He just wanted to be in his Jin hyung's embrace and cry until he had no tears left and blabber until he had no energy left .

But each hope he held crumbled, one by one, Shattering him,

as stars might fall from the sky undone.

Jimin was in for a deep punishment was sure , but right now none of them had the energy to confront him , they saved all of that once they were assured of Jin's well being . The truth was bitter and no one wanted to taste it , Their major concern was Jin right now who was still not even a percent close to being healthy .

They all left the place leaving a betrayed Yoongi and weeping Jimin behind . Soon Minho left too after speaking some more cruel words to Yoongi , and the worst were yet to be spoken which would shatter away the vulnerable soul into pieces of worthlessness .

After another painful 2 days , Jin was discharged . Hoseok who still felt guilty thinking he was the one to blame for his hyung's condition started punishing himself , he had started starving himself and was just living on coffee for the two days , while Jimin wandered looking for some comfort . Minho had made sure Yoongi wouldn't know about it and he drove off with his baby to their lake house .

The next morning when Jin finally woke up , in his complete sense he was stunned to see Kai there. For a fleeting five minutes, he was convinced he was still in a dream.

Kai, on the other hand, was worried thinking how Jin might react to it especially after awakening to full consciousness after such a traumatic event .

How's it ? And what do you think Hoseok is still hiding ? Plus what more hurtful words are left for Yoongi ?

And I see you all didn't vote on last chapter , Namjoon will shave your eyebrows if you don't . But honestly your comments are so wholesome and loving these days .

Thankkkkkkkk youuuu