Chapter 83 - Undeserving

Roughly around the same time. 

Amira walks around the dimly lit corridor, barren of any sort of living being that could interact with her. Not that she ever seeks company at that time of the day anyway, it's already a time for rest among many Humans, but for certain reasons, Amira is still awake, heading away from the medical room where Rian and Adi are resting on their own. She has her eyes closed with a frown, with the conversation they had etched right in her mind, where so many thoughts run at the same time, all with the same beat and rhythm of constant noise. 

Can Humans truly move on as Logans and others said...? 

Such lingering thoughts race her mind, still looking for an answer that can provide her with some ease of mind. Perhaps, just perhaps, it's best for it to come later, lest she gets overwhelmed with all of them. 

But just as she's about to head further into the corridor, with her head aiming at the door on the right, a faint shout can be heard inside, a particularly familiar one, which is enough to make Amira stop dead in her tracks as she places her hands around her forehead, concentrating on the source of the scream itself. 

From there, it's from what she finds out about the source that her eyes widen and gasp with a whisper, an energy of extreme emotions she hasn't felt in a long while, and from an individual she wouldn't like to see like that. 

Logan? What happened? 

She then places her hands around her chest, slowly approaching the door where Logan's bedroom is located, in anticipation of any rushed and risky reaction to take place in front of her, especially with the potential of harm that may affect her. 

And just as she's about to go for the doorknob, the door slams itself openly as a figure walks out of it. One who wears only some black pants and walks barefoot, and holds a particular hilt, one without a blade in it, as he turns rightwards without eyeing or even feeling Amira nearby. With heavy, raspy and fast breathing with bulging hazelnut eyes, Logan seems to have that one nightmare again, departs far away from the room as he hurries down the corridor, a place where he can soothe the pain he just endured in the middle of the night. 

Amira can only look as she wrinkles her brows as she follows Logan behind, to see where can a  man like him would head towards, and what could have made him get disturbed to that level. Especially from the things Amira could feel in his head which is enough to make her slightly fasten her pace to catch up to him. Whatever happens next to him, she needs to make sure Logan is safe and sound, regardless of the nightmares inside of him that woke him up just recently. 

Logan continues down the corridor, clenching the hilt as much as he can with his wide eyes, wide enough to show the whites, all while parts of his biceps and shoulders tremble in all directions from the emotions raging inside of him. He can't hold out much longer, he needs something to let it out, or else something drastic would occur. 

He takes a quick glance at a door on the left, where a faint sound can be heard inside. Logan only shakes his head as he continues to walk down the corridor, while Amira also glanced at the sound through the door with one hand placed on her forehead, and she too gasped at the one man inside. 

Seiner too...? Amira has too many questions lingering that night, but for now, her focus is on Logan, all the way as he exits to a door on the right, leading both of them to the shivering and dark night outside the base, with only a few spotlights to illuminate the path around the perimeters of the base, and in fact, they're not that bright enough, which could provide a window for Logan to escape if he wants to. 

But right now, that's not a concern for him or Amira. 

Glancing to his left once more, he stops to see some pieces of wood laying around, as well as some pieces of metal junk lying around the floor around him near the fence on his right. Without any further hesitation, he ignites his Coraggio, turning into the Katana-shaped form he tends to use. And within a split second of activating it as he clenches the hilt with all the grip he has, begins to slash all the wood and metal junk he can find on the floor, using a variety of swings and slashes that can cut such material in a matter of seconds.