Chapter 110 - Meet the Top Dog

October 13th, 2026. 12:45. 

A black screen is the only thing seen for a few short seconds, all until a catchy techno jingle starts playing in the background, then out of nowhere, the black screen looks like it's broken apart by a fist punching through it. The black screen breaks like it's made out of glass, and once fully torn, it reveals a certain individual striking a pose with his fist in the center while he wears a short-sleeved black shirt with some white letters in the center, as well as some blue jeans and what appears to be the interior of a large building that's full of metal and light. 

Said man being Diego Delgado Bordua himself. 

"What's up, what's up, everybody! It's your one and only noble dude of your lifetime, D.D Bordua!" Diego says as he points at himself, now looking as if a silhouetted crow is inserted in front of him, clapping with artificial confetti thrown around, almost as if it's meant to celebrate someone who is that big in a certain community, and yet Diego seems to be one who holds that opinion more than anyone else in a lifetime. 

It then shows different shots of him performing many "talents", including fencing, playing the guitar, and so forth, edited in a rapid way with the intent to entice the audience around him. 

"Yep, we're keeping the momentum of my latest streak of the trendiest and hottest stuff I could find back here in LA, all reserved for the best of the best like you're seeing right now," Diego says. It then cuts to a different shot of him then placing his hand on his chin while looking upward at the ceiling, almost like pretending to think of something. 

"But I'm sure you've been wondering lately; 'How do you intend to solve the latest issue in regards to incoming communists coming rob of what made this nation great, D.D?' Well, allow me to show you what I've got, so come follow me to find out!" It then cuts to a different place inside the same building, represented with slider editing combined with a stock sound effect of a DJ disc scratching. It shows Diego walking around the building with a cameraman following him around before he turns back to the camera again. 

"What you see right here are the keys to solve your stupid little worries from the traitors, the ultimate defenses courtesy of the Zlocu themselves, the most MVP aliens we've ever met in my most humblest opinion. And look the glitter and glamors in those babes!" Diego says as the screens then cut to different photos showing three specific things, likely the "defenses" he talked about before. A long railgun cannon covered in chrome color that's placed in a platform, a large line of mechanical suits that have attached rocket propulsors and some rocket wrists and machines guns in the arms, and last but not least, a long and radiant red light blade, a unique type only common among the Zlocu, all while the techno music still plays in the background. 

"Oh yeah, look at how shiny and glamorous they are as shit, fitting for a race that came to bask in the audacity and courage of real Humans like us! But don't worry, I won't be alone, I'll be accompanied by the lovely Katy and Laurie!" Diego says as the scene cuts to now him being surrounded by two women, a dark-skinned woman with curly hair and a light-skinned blonde woman, all two wearing scarlet dresses that shine brightly as well as black platform heels. 

"And they're here, how are you, my cuties?" Diego asks the women, who merely smile back at him as wide as they can get alongside some nodding as they glance at him. 

"Can't wait to see them being tested out, my king!" Katy says. 

"Oh, I'm so sure of that, but first, we gotta ask a certain little guy that can help us out, and that is the power of my finger snapping!" Diego says as he then snaps his finger, and through some editing, the scene cuts to him and the ladies inside a command room on the rooftop of the building, appearing right when he finishes snapping his fingers.