Chapter 7.2 - Brotherhood

The factory turned facility is located on a hill, inside a lot of activity is taking place, the downstairs chamber was filled with tubes containing test subjects being experimented, some of them looked normal, others not. On the other room, there's the brainwashing room, where captured people experience torture under the hands of Inquisitors themselves so they can become inquisitors, screaming and grunting is the sound that's mostly heard in the room, blood is seen anywhere in that room. In there, there's a guy trapped in a bed, this man had blonde puffy spiked hair, black eyes, black dagger earrings, and a lean build yet athletic enough to keep in shape. He's Andrei Olegovich, fellow cossack in custody.

Entering the room are three particular people, probably ones suited for the job. They're Dakrin, Jason, and Raven. They approach where Andrei is strapped in.

"So how are you sleeping beauty, was your rest well? Well, I guess yes, because your charming princess is nowhere." Dakrin taunts.

"Dumayesh', ya nakhozhu eto smeshnym, ty idiot? (You think I find this funny, you idiot?)" Andrei replies in Russian.

"Even if your words are not in our tongue, you still don't understand how capable we are on this planet stupid Ruskie. Ever since the end of the previous world war, your country has been trying to maintain a fragile union with other countries they attacked, but ultimately, that attempt resulted in failure because of the Zlocu. They are not invading us, they are making Earth a better place, exterminating the ones that have been polluting this planet with ideas like unity and peace, but now with them, we're gonna restore Earth as it should be." Jason retorts.

"Humans are different and diverse Jason and deserving to work together but jokes like you aren't supposed to control it anyways..." Andrei replies weakly.

"Humans only accept other kinds of people for the purpose of their own interests, they only accept other people just to please themselves," Raven responds.

"And now with you here, we will reformat you to make you into an obedient person to us," Jason replies.

"You think so? You must learn that my spirit will never break for the likes of you, if you want to kill me for not turning on to you, it will be fine by me."

"Really? Well, it seems that you're gonna eat those words when we inject you this," Jason then shows a syringe with a pink liquid inside.

"Chto to? (What's that?)"

"Something that will make you into one of us, I heard that this substance can alter the system of the brain, it will erase most of your traits from your original persona, making the process of indoctrination easier. Anyway, Andrei, say goodbye to your ideas."

"You'll never win!" Andrei yells as Jason injects the substance into him.

Outside the factory, the Earth Warriors, Eddie, and Malak are near, ready to infiltrate the place.

"So this is the factory you were talking about? Looks rather easy," Jackson says.

"No need to get cocky Jack, you haven't seen the inside of the factory yet," Eddie replies.

"OK, now the deal is that we must infiltrate the factory to get something important and if we succeed, you will join our group right?" Seiner asks.

"Indeed yes Seiner, but first, we need to find out what's inside so we can think our plan through. Amira, you and Lucy will go check the place, take this view-enhancing glasses and investigate what's also beyond OK?" Logan says.