2

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 2

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 2

The memory is bound by brainwaves, and it is not the most common blood spill in novels. Instead, take the memory and confirm the brainwaves. Once bound, the memory is not stripped unless the owner dies. When the owner dies, he can start the memory self-detonation program, which is why the one in the previous life can self-detonate with the memory before death.

This memory is actually a special tool for food hunters. Food hunter is a profession that wanders between galaxies and looks for a variety of edible delicacies on the living planet.

Because it is not easy to travel between galaxies, they carry this memory with them, which is specially used to store large amounts of food. And this memory is the equipment for storing various ingredients, as well as processed food. The food in the memory can be stored at rest, no matter how long it takes, it will not spoil, which is really convenient.

In fact, people food hunters want to let the memory recognize the owner, and it will not be as troublesome as Gusen, directly borrow the instrument, and it will be OK at once. There was nothing on Gusen's side, and thanks to his luck, he was directly tied to the brain door, without the help of instruments, although the brainwave was determined to be slower, it also reached the specified fluctuation value. The person in the previous life did not know how he succeeded by chance.

The twenty cells in the memory that are being repaired are another fragment that has not yet been fused, and when the fragment is fused, the twenty grids can be opened.

There is also a distinction between the forty-two cells that can be used, of which thirty-nine are green and the other three are white. Because the memory is defective, many instructions for use have disappeared, and Goosen can only slowly explore the various functions of the memory.

Fortunately, the incompleteness of this memory did not affect the collection of things, nor did it affect the fresh-keeping function of food. After getting the memory, Gusen took the metal on the mountain down the mountain, and also studied the use of the memory.

When the memory is put in something, the brain door is attached to the green mark on the wrist for five seconds, and then a pale green light curtain appears, after selecting the grid, put the thing under the light curtain, and the thing will automatically be collected.

The light curtain can be maintained all the time, and things can be collected arbitrarily during this period, only the light curtain can be shrouded. If you want to turn off the light curtain, you only need the forehead to touch the green mark of the wrist for five seconds, which is still very convenient.

It is not troublesome to take things, or let the light curtain appear, those grids in the memory will appear in your mind, with your own mind, after selecting the number of grids and item locations, the light curtain will appear what you want to take. For example, cash, after putting it in, how many sheets you want to take, or the first few are all a matter of thought, choose it, and the light curtain appears.