13

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 13

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 13

After buying the stock, Goosen went to Thailand again and continued to train there, and this time he went to Thailand on the one hand, to continue to practice guns there.

On the other hand, it was because he wanted to ask the coach here about buying weapons. Many of the coaches here are retired mercenaries, and there are still ways to buy weapons, and Gusen is familiar with them, and he probably understands the situation here.

Guns and ammunition are not expensive to sell here, but Gusen wants a lot of them, and he not only wants guns, but also hands, mines, explosives, and medicines. This can't help but make Gusen's instructor wonder if he is getting weapons for any armed force, but as long as they have money on their side, they can sell anything.

In order to buy these weapons, all the dollars in Gusen's hands were spent, and a lot of gold was also used. But the results are also quite encouraging. More than a hundred guns were bought, 500,000 rounds of ammunition, 2,000 hands and mines, 20 night vision devices, and 20 gas masks.

Some knives produced by the cold steel company, fried, bombed, incended, bombed, and bombed, also bought a lot. With these weapons, it was enough for him to deal with those alien beasts in the early stage. After fusing the beast core, his dependence on these thermal weapons will be greatly reduced.

These weapons were divided into huge wooden boxes by Goosen and placed in storage. With these weapons as the foundation, Gu Sen felt a lot more confident in his heart.

After buying enough guns and ammunition, Goosen returned to China overnight, not even buying another thing he wanted to buy. He asked for too many weapons this time, which has attracted the attention of some local forces, and Gusen will not go to Thailand for a period of time in the future.

This will be in China, it is the time of summer vacation, he will be fine, just go home and stare at Liu Suyu, not letting her continue to dedicate to housework.

Gu Sen knew that in the past few months when he was not at home, Liu Suyu must continue to do the housework of the whole family alone. Sometimes he really doesn't have a deal, why can't he stand up like that.

For Gu Sen's return home, the Gu family will expect to be happy except for Liu Suyu, and the other few people are not happy. Especially Gu Yang, he really didn't want to deal with his younger brother, but his house was still a few months away. After handing over the house, it will be decorated, and the money for the decoration has not been saved yet.

No matter how much Gu Yang annoyed Gu Sen's younger brother, Gu Sen still returned. And sure enough, as everyone expected, as soon as he returned home, he drove Liu Suyu to rest, and he was not allowed to touch any housework, and the common area of the house was cleaned by Gusen.

Washing clothes and cooking, he only cares about himself and Liu Suyu, Gu Weiguo can rub a meal, other people's work, he is not stained at all. The child also did not allow Liu Suyu to see it, so he forced Gu Yang to ask for a nanny.