104

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 104

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 104

"After you go in a while, you must not leave the team. You have to be careful and careful in whatever you do, and also, you can't touch the water or the food over there, and you can't go alone at any time. Before Ye Donghua entered, he specially explained to the fused people selected this time.

Most of these people are mid- and low-level fusionists, and they can also be counted as combat power here, but on the other side, it is nothing.

A few flying fusion people sent these fifty people to the other side of the passage, and Luo Jiang and Gu Sen were already waiting on the other side of the passage. Most of these selected players are still very young. This will be selected to come here, and they all look excited.

As soon as these talents entered the other world, they immediately felt a sense of discomfort. It's so hot here, and the sun is like a poisonous flame. Because of the difference in gravity, the body also feels particularly heavy. They thought the climate on Earth had been harsh enough for a few years, but compared to this, the Earth was heaven.

After walking more than ten kilometers, the huge lake appeared in front of everyone. The water of the lake is not clear, some green, and there are a lot of aquatic plants growing on the surface of the water. Probably because there are too many creatures gathered here, there is a thick fishy smell in the air.

Gu Sen pointed to a huge deep pit by the lake and said: "A few days ago, Sujie and I caught some ginseng insects here, and we didn't finish catching them, then there should be a lot of ginseng insects below, and you can catch some back when you have the kung fu when you turn back." After

hearing that there were ginseng insects over there, Luo Jiang and they were fine. Those fuses in the Shudi base couldn't wait to go down and catch the insects and come back.

In recent years, the base of Shudi has also changed from A City to some ginseng insects to come back for breeding, but the ginseng insects are not breeding quickly. The base here has worked hard for so long, and the number of ginseng insects is only two or three times more than at the beginning. The total number is not even a hundred. Because of the scarcity of ginseng insects, let alone eat them, the mucus of daily deworming is not enough.

These fusers have basically managed to change to some ginseng chips from City A. Everyone knows that this thing is delicious and good for the beast core, but no matter how delicious it is, there is nowhere to buy it. I didn't expect that there were so many here, and I knew that they would have come early.

Although they were very hungry for the insects over there, none of these team members said that they would be caught, and they still remembered their mission, that is, to come and dig energy stones.

Everyone walked for five or six hours, and most of them slowly relaxed their expressions.

Before coming in, they all said that there were many dangers here, there were all kinds of strange plants, insects and monsters, and one accidentally killed him. But this will go for so long, but there is no danger around, except for all kinds of annoying bugs, there are not even monsters that block the way. Some of the team members have already started to whisper and laugh, and a few are planning to catch the worms when they go back.