59

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 59

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 59

The fat brother's reaction was also fast, and he knelt down with a plop, "Big brother, you spare me, I was just forced to come, I have no malice, big brother." Please let me go, my family is waiting for me to feed.

"If you want me to let you go, tell me who sent you." Gusen said coldly.

"It's the Poison Python Squad." Without thinking, the fat brother threw out the name of the most famous hunting squad in this base now.

"Oh, looks like you really want to die." Gusen sneered, and one hand strangled the fat brother's neck.

The fat brother is also a person two hundred pounds smaller, but he found that his weight was in the hands of the fuse, which was nothing at all, and the other party lifted him up with one hand.

"I, I really didn't..." Before he could finish his words, he was thrown aside by Goosen. He rolled out ten meters on the ground until he hit the flower bed.

The fat brother coughed and gasped for about ten seconds, and when he looked up, it turned out that a person appeared in front of this killing god, looking at the figure, it seemed to be Brother Liu they had been waiting for.

Brother Liu looked at Gu Sen indifferently and said, "Boy, let's discuss." In fact, we don't want to fight you, but we just need a little thing on hand. Well, do you want to take some of it, you have a lot of it anyway. It's nothing to give us at all.

If you can, let's all make friends today, and if nothing else, you will encounter any trouble in the base in the future, although report the name of our poisonous python squad, we will cover you.

Gusen looked at him with an idiotic look, and then stretched out his foot and stepped on it violently, and a strip-like object that arched from nowhere on the ground suddenly twisted, "It turned out to be a middle-rank ah." Gusen glanced at the other party mockingly, then jumped upwards and jumped onto the windowsill of a nearby house.

In the place where Gusen had just stood, except for the strip he had just stepped on, dozens of strips had crawled over sometime, twisting and twisting together, looking extremely disgusting.

The following pile of things was made by this fusion man named Brother Liu, and those strips were all tentacles extending from his body. This guy just pulled such a stinky and long piece of nonsense, and he didn't really want to make peace with Gusen, but just to drag him down and take the opportunity to release his tentacles to sneak attack.

Probably he relied on this hand on weekdays, successfully pit some fusionists, so he thought that he could rely on this pit to cover the world, but he didn't want to, from the time his pile of tentacles just appeared, Gusen had already noticed.

However, this man's tentacles seem to have something really special. Goosen's touch was extremely sensitive, and he could feel that the touch of his sole seemed to change somewhat.