53

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 53

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 53

Just think of it, the chicken boy opened a hole in the sleeping brain door with one paw, and then pressed the animal core to the wound with his wings. Watching the beast nucleus fuse into the wound, the chicken chirped proudly.

Look at how clever it is, this helps Gusen solve a big problem. And let this little partner who can eat well also become a fusionist, and he is really powerful. Thinking about it, the chicken boy only felt sleepy, fell over, and fell asleep on the coffee table.

He just felt a little pain in the head when the chicken scratched himself, and it didn't seem to hurt anymore, so he didn't take what he had just done to heart, and fell asleep on the sofa.

And just like that, one person and one chicken, completely unaware of what bad things they had just done, went to sleep one by one drunk. I don't know what terrible punishment awaits them.

And this time, Gusen and Sujie have already arrived in the barracks. The barracks of this will not change much from the pre-apocalyptic period, and the soldiers seem to be following the pre-apocalyptic military discipline and military rules. At the very least, they walk and do things, and it's the same as before. Gusen admired this point, and he was able to maintain the barracks as before, and I don't know how much effort he put in.

The place where the fusion people live is separated from the military camp by some distance, and it is said that this is because too many fusion people are more sensitive, and the five senses are sensitive, and living too close to ordinary military personnel will make them feel uncomfortable and unaccustomed.

There are more than eight hundred fused people from the army, of which more than seven hundred are low-rank, and the rest should be medium-to-high-rank, but how many high-level there are, people will not tell them. In addition to these more than eight hundred people, there are more than a hundred fusion people recruited by the military from the civilian population, and most of these are low-rank.

Of course, there won't be so many people in the barracks. The fused also have tasks, patrolling the city wall, going out to sweep the exotic beasts around the base, looking for materials, and a team specializing in hunting monsters, and there are only about two hundred people left in the barracks.

It is generally difficult for low-level fusions to develop special abilities, just like Gu Sen's previous life, but his physical fitness has been greatly improved. If you want to develop special abilities, you need to take a large amount of animal meat powder and accumulate enough energy in your body to allow the beast beads to evolve.

Like Gusen and Sujie, those who have developed special abilities must be beast cores above the middle level. Especially when I heard that the two of them, this beast core, was actually picked up by luck. Since coming in, these two have received a lot of envious eyes.

The venue where the Fusionists train is said to be specially custom-made. As a result, as soon as he came in, the huge pile of steel ingots next to the site first attracted the attention of Gusen and Sujie, and it was really this pile of things and those people in front of this thing that were too eye-catching.