63

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 63

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 63

When he went to bed at night, Goosen was awakened by the nightmare again, and this time he did not get up, but lay quietly on the ground, thinking seriously about the events of the past two days.

Although most of the people who came out this time felt that he was too nervous, Gusen knew that his group was definitely in danger. But he didn't know what it was. The biggest possibility is that there are Warcraft eyeing their group.

Everybody doesn't feel anything, only the danger they are aware of. If it wasn't for his nerves, then it was the cause of the rank. Jin Wook and Sujie are middle-level fuses, and the other team members are low-rank. Their perception and themselves are not on the same level at all.

Experienced hunters or warriors, when they are in danger or ambush, they feel danger, even if they can't find something, but they just feel that something is wrong, and some people call this the sixth sense, or intuition.

In fact, this sixth sense is the kinds of information signals that your brain ignores, and this information is in your subconscious mind most of the time.

The human brain can't receive that much information, and it unwittingly ignores a lot of details it deems unimportant. But sometimes, a slight change in these details is a harbinger of danger, or something else.

For experienced people, these subtle changes, although ignored by the brain, but their subconscious mind will be aware of the danger and convey to them a feeling of unease, which is the sixth sense of danger that some people can perceive.

Gu Sen can receive more information than everyone, and in his previous life, he has dealt with Warcraft and Beasts for so many years, there must be something wrong in the surrounding environment that he ignored. But he couldn't figure out what was wrong.

If there are really Warcraft eyeing them, then this Warcraft may not be too easy to deal with, because up to now, they can't even detect each other's existence, and low-level Warcraft can't do it to this extent.

But it will definitely not be said that it cannot be dealt with. Because until now, that monster has been spying on them secretly. This shows that this monster is not absolutely sure of killing their group, so it will be hiding all the time.

With this in mind, it is best for their group not to separate rashly, otherwise they will give each other the opportunity to break one by one.

After getting up in the morning, Gusen went to Jin Xu and said his conjecture.

"No division of troops?" Jin Xu pondered for a moment and asked, "You said that the monster can find a way to lead it out." If there really is such a monster, it has been secretly staring at us in the back. It's not a big deal.

Only a thousand-day thief, how can there be a thousand-day thief? We can prevent a day or two, do we have to be so worried all the way? What if we encounter other monsters on the road, and this one secretly targets us, and takes advantage of the exhaustion of our fighting?