115

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 115

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 115

No, it can't be said to be clear, and the feeling is weird, as if his brain can see objects around him without having to use his five senses. It's not just objects, he also sees some of Sujie's emotions. Sujie's mood seemed to suddenly become much higher. And the chicks, the cubs, and the mood should be joy, contentment, and a little surprise.

This is? Is this the effect of this snail? Think of the role of screw beads in the spiritual aspect. Then the meat of this giant conch can increase spiritual power, and it is not impossible. Then again, those belt-like monsters, but they are all fire, they have nothing to do with the spirit system, and their strength is even more average, but they can live peacefully in a pile of hallucinogenic beads, maybe because of eating these snails.

This snail meat is definitely a good thing that helps the growth of spiritual power. Maybe after taking a certain amount, you can resist the hallucinogenicity of that bead.

Su Jie also discovered the true effect of this snail meat, and said excitedly: "Brother Gu, this snail meat seems to be able to improve my spiritual power. And I can feel your emotions, Goosen, are you going to be a little excited.

Gu Sen nodded and said, "This meat has a great effect on spiritual power, I think those belt monsters may have eaten these meats to put the beads in their caves." I'll eat a little more in a moment, and I'll try to see if I can get close to the gold bead. Gu

Sen fried a few pots of meat in one breath, and after eating, he felt that his head became more and more clear, and he was full of energy. It's just that this snail meat doesn't seem to be able to eat too much at once, probably because the energy is pouring in too much, and the faces of both of them become red, and when they touch their heads, they are hot. Goosen put the meat aside and chewed a few pieces of ice to ease up.

Looking at the pile of golden pearls in the distance, Gusen said to Sujie: "I'll go and collect that bead, in case I get hit, you will drag me back." The prime nod answered.

Those snails do have some effect. This time, after approaching the pile of golden pearls, Gusen did not directly fall into the hallucination like last time. He just felt that his head was a little dizzy, and some messy pictures always flashed in his head. But his spirit has always remained sober. Gusen clearly knew that he was going to put away these pearls, and those pictures were all illusions.

It wasn't until Goosen had collected all the pearls in the memory that his mind became clear again. Sujie also came over, and just now he almost moved to drag Gusen back. Because Gusen just now is really strange, when collecting the beads, there is no other expression on his face, just dazed, and from time to time he will stay in place, standing silly and laughing for a while before continuing to collect the beads.

Gu Sen sighed: "This bead is really powerful, I feel that my spiritual power has increased a lot, but when I touch this bead, my consciousness still can't help but be in a trance." However, I feel that as long as I continue to take this snail, I will be immune sooner or later. I just don't know if other types of mental attacks can we be immune.