121

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 121

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 121

In the silent mountain forest, a dozen people in half-worn leather armor were leaning over a mountain rock and looking down.

This is the only way to get to Qingzhou, and caravans pass here from time to time. This trade road can be said to feed dozens of bandit villages large and small around, and the Green Wolf Village is one of them.

These villages are all divided by territory, and these 100 miles are where the Green Wolf Village eats. Their position is not good, and in the middle of the place, the small merchants who are easy to rob are robbed in front, and the people who can go to this side are basically large caravans with large groups of darts. These large caravans may give some money and calculate tolls for those villages with hundreds of people, but for small villages with dozens of people, they are completely out of sight.

It's like a vicious circle, the more you can't grab money, the fewer people in the village, the fewer people, the less money you can't grab. The Green Wolf Village has not been open for several months. Shi Dayuan is iron-hearted, and it must be opened this month, no matter how big the caravan is, it must be fought hard. As long as you can get money, why worry about not being able to recruit people. Anyway, in this world, there is a lack of everything, but there is no shortage of people.

As they were waiting, Shi Dayuan and they saw that there seemed to be several people walking towards here in the distance, and the speed of walking seemed to be very fast, there were not many people, and there were □□ people in total. Four of them were carrying a golden thing, and there were people sitting on it, and three people walked next to them.

Although it is far away and cannot be seen clearly, the golden thing should be valuable. Shi Dayuan immediately came to the spirit and ordered: "Niu Wa, go back to find someone, this time we met a fat sheep."

Shi Dayuan had been completely dazzled by the golden thing, and he never thought about why the cottage in front of him would leak them over with a few people with such conspicuous property.

The golden thing that Shi Dayuan saw was nothing else, it was a thing similar to a slippery rod that Sujie had squeezed out of metal, because the officials they captured were all sitting in the office and had no strength, so they let the four people carry it together, and Liu Suyu sat on it.

Those mountain bandits above thought that they were hiding well, but they didn't know that they had long been discovered by Gusen and Sujie. They thought that they were encountering a fat sheep and wanted to make a windfall, but they didn't know that they were the fat sheep in the eyes of others.

Gusen is quite satisfied with the size of these people, not too thin, and it should be good to catch them and work. He wasn't going to go directly into the city or something. This is an authentic ancient society, he and Sujie look like this, if they enter the city, they are afraid that they will be regarded as monsters, weirdos and the like.