95

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Body 95. End of text

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Body 95. End of text

After a minute of continuous infrasonic attacks, Goosen found that the scenery around him had completely changed. This is not what the cave looked like in the beginning. It's a huge cave, about the size of two football fields, more than 30 meters high. There is also a long gap in the distant mountain from which sunlight leaks in. This time Goosen finally found the breach where they fell, and there was still a lot of rubble on the ground.

On the roof of the cave, on the walls of the cave, and even on the ground, there are large expanses of butterfly-like flying insects, colorful like a blooming flower, one about the size of the palm of a hand. Beside Gusen, a thick layer of butterfly corpses fell.

And Gusen also found that there were many more red and swollen marks on the bare skin of himself and Sujie, and eighty percent were bitten by this butterfly, and Gusen had seen the blood on their sharp mouthparts.

The metal suit they were wearing was already tattered, and it wasn't smashed by stones, but it was poked by this butterfly-like flying insect with its mouthparts, and the protective suit was full of small holes.

I was afraid that since I first came in, I was lost by them, so I walked around holding Sujie so stupidly, not knowing that a group of insects were lying on him and sucking blood, and even his pain was erased, and he didn't feel anything at all. It's also thanks to the metal protective suits they wear, otherwise they would have been sucked dry.

The cub also saw those butterflies, with a look of disgust, and looked at the red and swollen part of his body that was bitten. Sujie slowly opened his eyes, and as soon as he thought about it, he felt that his body hurt terribly. But this kind of pain is not the kind of pain that is smashed, it is the hot stinging pain of the skin, which is very uncomfortable.

The butterflies perched on the cave wall saw that their side was empty, and they flew over one after another, how could Gusen, who had suffered a loss, let these things continue to approach, directly a resonance, the butterflies above the roof of the cave were instantly empty, only the butterflies perched below were still alive, not that Gusen didn't want to kill them, but several other people would definitely be here, and he couldn't hurt people by mistake.

"Brother Gu, where are we, why is your face so red, why is my body so painful?" The vegetarian section is a little hairy.

Gusen pointed to those butterflies in the distance, "This thing can be hallucinogenic, just now we were fascinated, let them fall on the body and suck blood for half a day." If I hadn't woken up early, I'm afraid we would both have to confess. If you are in pain, don't move, I'll go to Ye Donghua and let him treat you."

Before he could put an ultrasonic sound to find someone, Gusen suddenly saw an electric flash in a stone pit in front of him. He jumped over with Sujie in his arms. The people in the pit were indeed Luo Jiang, and they saw that Luo Jiang's body was constantly flashing with electricity, and there was a pile of black ash next to him, which was a butterfly corpse that was scorched by electricity.