37

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

请输入搜索关键词

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 37

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 37

Sujie saw the man throw out a poison sac, and then threw a mantis knife on the forelimb of the poison sac. The position of the forelimb piercing the poison sac was extremely cleverly grasped. Just below an arm's length from the eye of the insect beetle, the poison sac was completely broken. The venom inside was almost completely poured into the eyes of the other party, and the venom that fell on the ground was pitiful.

The insect beetle beast only felt a sharp pain in its eyes and let out a roar. Without even thinking about it, Gu Sen quickly retreated tens of meters, but the angry insect beetle beast came in an instant.

But just as it opened its mouth and was about to bite the little bug that had killed him, several more poisonous sacs were thrown into its mouth, and these poisonous sacs exploded directly in its mouth because they rubbed its full teeth.

Taking advantage of the fact that this insect beetle beast was almost lost in pain, Gu Sen jumped easily and jumped above its head. The tapered bone tool between his sternum shook suddenly, and then the heat of his strands rushed into the bone tool from the beast bead.

An energy wave that was invisible to the naked eye spread out from Gu Sen's body, and the head of this insect beetle beast was directly below this energy wave.

At first, the insect beetle was still in pain because of the venom, but when that energy wave appeared, it couldn't care about the pain, and soon fell into an extremely uncomfortable dizziness.

Its internal organs vibrated on their own, and in just a few seconds it was shattered, all the blood vessels were broken, and some of the thinner bones in the body were also broken. Then, from the small wounds in its lower abdomen that had been stabbed by the sword, and from the ears, nose, eyes, and mouth, a large amount of flesh and blood burst out.

This insect beetle beast was killed almost instantly. And Gu Sen, who emitted this terrifying energy wave, only felt that most of the strength in his body had disappeared in an instant, and the whole person was a little soft.

This conical bone tool is easy to use, and the calories consumed when it can be used are too much, and he only used it once, and he felt that the whole person's strength was hollowed out.

Gusen pulled out his gloves, felt a piece of chocolate from his bag, stuffed it into his mouth indiscriminately, and then jumped off the worm beast, and when he fell to the ground, he felt that the ground was soft and his feet were sinking. It turned out that the range of the energy wave attack just now also included this ground, and now the soil on this ground was extremely soft, just like a field that had just been deeply ploughed.

At the moment of the death of the insect beetle beast, the parasites that were still lying on its body were all dead, and those parasites were small, and they were right at the center of this attack, and one by one died earlier than the insect beetle.