69

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 69

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 69

Zhou Ru also told Jin Xu about the surviving point where he was, and when he heard that there were more than sixty living people, Jin Xu was really surprised. A year later, there are still so many ordinary survivors, there is no cannibalism, women like Zhou Ru do not seem to be too much harmed, the manager of this survival point, the level is very good.

Because he knew that there were nine people who came with Zhou Ru to find food today, Jin Xu and they searched everywhere nearby, hoping to find these people, lest they be eaten as snacks by the strange beasts that were wandering around the city.

Gusen was impatient to find street after street, and simply released ultrasonic detection. It didn't take long to determine that three kilometers to the northwest, seven humanoid creatures were active. However, their situation did not seem to be very good, because around them, there were still several alien beasts moving.

Jin Xu was a little anxious when he heard this, he knew that Gusen's speed was the fastest among them, so without thinking, Togusen walked closer to save the few people.

Goosen didn't delay much, after all, it was a few lives. I grabbed a knife I made and jumped to a five-story building next to it, and then I jumped across the balcony of that building to the street on the other side.

Zhou Ru and the three people who were rescued were stunned, this person is also too powerful, just jumped like this, and the building 10 or 20 meters high went up like that.

The road chosen by Gusen can be said to be the closest road in a straight line, a distance of three kilometers, and it took less than a minute to get there. When he arrived, he saw several mantis knives staring at the few people standing. One of the waving forelimbs saw that it was about to cut to the outermost man, but before Gusen could save people, there was a man in sportswear, coldly pushing a girl next to him out, seemingly wanting to use this girl in exchange for the life of the male companion.

Sure enough, there are such people everywhere, Gu Sen sighed softly in his heart, threw out the knife in his hand, his strength and angle were extremely perfect, the knife was almost smooth in the air, and the mantis knife closest to the girl was cut in two by this knife.

Several people present were dumbfounded, they thought that Wang Fang, who was pushed out, would definitely die, but they did not expect that a knife would fall from the sky, and this knife also cut the monster in half.

After saving Wang Fang, Gu Sen jumped off the roof, and he did not land directly on the ground, but kicked towards the head door of one of the mantis knives. The mantis knife didn't realize what was happening at all, and its head had been trampled into a lump of meat mud by Gusen. Then Gusen pulled off the forelimb of the dead mantis knife. With a wave of both hands, the remaining two mantis knives were split from it.

From the time the other party appears, to the time all the monsters are solved, it doesn't take more than three seconds. Those few people looked stupid, they wanted to say something, but found that their brains were a little blank. Who is this person and why is he so powerful? How could he come to save us, was this person originally from City Z?