12

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

请输入搜索关键词

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 12

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 12

Since the memory can store weapons, then the weapons he wants to buy are not the ones originally planned, he can buy more weapons, guns and ammunition this kind of thing, naturally the more the better.

There were also medicines, which he had planned to buy only a few types of trauma and put them in those white squares. Now it seems that he can buy a lot of different drugs. Then this requires more money, and he can't miss any of these two speculative opportunities this year.

But now, he should play here with his mother for a while, his mother does not have many leisure opportunities in that house, and even fewer opportunities to travel, two or three times in twenty years.

Two years later, to celebrate his college graduation and getting a good job, the whole family went out and almost didn't come back.

The mother and son played in Hainan for two whole weeks, and Liu Suyu's whole person seemed to be several years younger, and her face was full of ease. When Gu Sen and her returned to City A, the joy on Liu Suyu's face disappeared, replaced by a worried expression. When playing outside, she can temporarily leave the affairs at home behind, this will come back, and she is worried that Gu Weiguo will be angry.

Gu Sen did not take Liu Suyu home, but led her to a community.

"I bought a second-hand house here, which is not big, only 60 square meters. This is the key, if my dad makes a big fuss, you will live here first. The furniture and appliances are complete.

Liu Suyu listened to his son's words, and was also stunned, although this community is an old community and the location is too good, but this price will not be cheap. The current house price in City A is 15,000, and the second-hand house will be cheaper, but this house must have more than 800,000.

"Sensen, when did you buy this house, is this money enough, if it is not enough, my mother still has 100,000 here." If you know that you are buying a house, I can't let you take me to Hainan." Liu Suyu was really surprised and delighted.

Gusen smiled: "Just a few years ago, I found an intermediary, and they helped handle the procedures." This house is not the full amount, I took a loan to buy, I didn't borrow too much, the winning money is left, at least my college years are enough to repay the loan.

His words were completely deceiving Liu Suyu, this house was rented by Gusen. In order to leave a way back for Liu Suyu, lest his mother be angry at home and don't know where to go.

Gusen's capital on the surface should be left for investment, how could he be willing to spend this on the house. Even if you buy a house, it is the end of the year. But there is no need to tell his mother about this, the rent of his house was paid for a year in one go. The landlord is also not in the local area, and the mother should not find it.

Knowing that her son bought a house, Liu Suyu couldn't be happier in her heart. She has been worried about how to buy a house in the future, and she only found out in the past two years that Gu Weiguo did not plan to buy a house for Gusen.