61

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Body 61. Chapter 61

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Body 61. Chapter 61

On that day, the rich aroma of meat came from the Gu family again, and this time Liu Suyu burned two elbows and made two sauce elbows. For a whole day, the smell of meat at home did not disperse, causing the neighbors next to me to secretly scold for a long time.

As for the ten pounds of meat that Gu Sen took back, Liu Suyu fried a large pot of small crispy meat, and also made a large plate of garlic paste white meat.

Goosen grinded some bean noodles, mixed them with white noodles and mixed them into a paste, spread out a bunch of pancakes, washed a dozen chives, seven or eight cucumbers, green peppers, fried bean sprouts, fried some sauce.

At dinner in the evening, everybody pulled out a plate of elbow meat, even the chicken boys, a basket of pancakes, a big plate of garlic minced white meat, and washed cucumbers and green peppers. As for drinking, it's watermelon juice squeezed by Goosen.

Although there are not many types of dishes, they go well with this large piece of meat.

The elbow stew is very delicious, the bite is tender and soft, and the meat is full of gravy. The chicken boy's happy hair was puffed up, and the mouth that was sleeping was full of oil, and there was a circle of sauce at the corner of his mouth, and he didn't care about wiping it, and stuffed the stewed soft elbow into his mouth.

This will be he is also a fusionist, will not be afraid of accumulating food, a plate of two or three pounds of elbow meat is all eaten, even the soup is not left, after eating the elbow, and rolled several pancakes, sandwiched with garlic white meat, cucumber, green pepper, spring onions. The fat and lean crispy slices of meat with crispy vegetables and sweet and shredded pancakes can't stop at all.

The meat dishes on this table were eaten clean in less than a while, and there was nothing left.

After the meal, Gusen planned to find some games to play out, but asked a circle, Sujie seems to have no entertainment, Gusen also did not expect that there are people who have no entertainment since childhood.

"Don't you have anything to play with?" Goosen couldn't believe it.

Sujie scratched his head and thought for a while, "Probably to save money." Gusen

simply taught Sujie and Chi Sleep how to fight the landlord, Sujie didn't care too much at first, but Gusen let everyone take the point coins out, and he didn't play much, at most a few points in a game. But Sujie's financial obsession was immediately stimulated. It didn't take long to play decently.

Several people became more addicted to the more they played, Liu Suyu was older, went to bed early, and the chicken boy also understood how to play after watching it for half a day.

Liu Suyu was together, and it immediately couldn't wait to play together, ready to play together. It was because it was too small and it was particularly difficult to play, but that's it, the three people and one chicken still lit candles until four o'clock the next morning, and their eyes were red when they played one by one.