5

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Body 5. Chapter 5

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Body 5. Chapter 5

Gu Dafu's eyelids jumped, and the hand that picked the vegetables was also a little unstable: "Nonsense, what kind of classmate are you, how can you believe it."

Gusen smiled and took out his mobile phone: "I don't believe it, my classmate also specially photographed it and passed it to me, Aunt, you don't look like my uncle." Saying that, he found a photo from it, and Gu Dafu in the photo was holding a young girl, pouting towards the person's face, and touching the girl's thigh with one hand.

Zhang Hong couldn't recognize his man, and immediately became angry, and yelled at Gu Dafu: "Well, last month you said that you had dinner with San'er and them, it turned out that you went to find the little goblin, I said how you suddenly washed your own clothes in the past few days."

Gu Dafu wanted to grab Gu Sen's mobile phone at that time, Gu Sen shrank his hand and said with a smile: "Uncle, it's just a photo, it may also look like you, can't grab my mobile phone, you seem to want to cover up." Gu

Da is rich, Zhang Hong also hates it, the eldest grandson is about to go to elementary school, the youngest son is also 26, only then talked about a girlfriend, the house has not yet landed, he even threw money at those.

Gu Tai had the heart to say a few words for his eldest son, Zhang Hong cried when he held his little grandson, and Gu Sen's two cousins did not make a sound, one by one, their faces were black. For a while, crying and scolding, chaotic, Gusen looked straight and happy.

For the eldest uncle and second uncle, Gu Sen has pinched them for more than ten years in his previous life, and he can be regarded as experienced. The virtues of these two uncles, he understood all too well.

After he had the money in his hand, he had already found a private investigator, although it was only a month or two, and the detective got a lot of interesting things for Gusen. Presumably, after the uncle returns home today, he is going to make a big fuss, and in a short period of time, he probably has no time to come here, and he can also let his house be quiet for a few days.

As for why a junior of Gusen has to pinch his parents like this, in the final analysis, because his family has a phoenix male father who is now said on the Internet.

Gu Weiguo is really too dedicated to his brothers and sisters, it is not enough to help buy a house, and now Gu Dafu and Gu Aihua drive a car, and most of the money is from his family. He started a business and got married, and his father sponsored 100,000 yuan at once.

Not to mention the money his father gave every year when those cousins went to school, as well as the New Year's money, birthday money, and this money alone a year, his family had to throw out at least 40,000 yuan. This is not counting the money borrowed by the other party, the daily subsidy, and the money that honors the ancient tai.