77

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 77

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 77

It's poisonous, this guy has poison on him, no wonder he wrapped himself so tightly and wore gloves. Gu Sen suddenly thought of Feng Chun before he died, and seemed to urge He Ran to help. Now that I think about it, the unknown force sent these two people out, which is quite meaningful. Feng Chun controlled the air and released poison, if they hadn't made trouble, their side might not be able to clean up each other so simply today.

Think about it, the large area of deadly poisonous fog blown by the fierce wind, the distance that you hide out is not far, I am afraid that it will arrive in an instant.

"Okay, get dressed. We don't want to see your nakedness. Jin Xu said from afar.

"Wait until I get these toxins back." As soon as the words fell, a faint purple-brown smoke slowly surfaced on the ground, as well as on the dead plants, and this smoke quickly attached to the surface of He Ran's body, and re-penetrated into it little by little.

When He Ran got dressed, Gu Sen couldn't help but be curious: "What kind of poison are you, a lot of poison should have no effect on plants, right?" Those plants died too quickly just now, right?

He Ran shrugged: "I don't know, there are all kinds of poisons, since I fused this beast core, I will feel very delicious when I encounter highly poisonous, so far, I have probably absorbed more than a hundred different toxins."

Jin Xu looked at He Ran with some surprise, and asked, "Won't so many toxins produce some chemical reactions in your body, resulting in reduced toxicity?"

He Ran touched the position of his chest, "No, my beast beads will manage them properly, and those toxins that will reduce the toxicity in my body will also be repelled by my beast beads." Let's put it this way, as long as it enhances my toxicity, my beads will crave it. Okay, I'm done talking about my abilities, can you come with me to save people? Sujie

pulled off Gu Sen's clothes, Gu Sen nodded knowingly, of course he knew that this person's words could not be fully believed, even if he had just seen death and watched his companion being killed by them, it did not mean that this person really had a feud with the person who took their companion.

Jin Xu said, "Tell us about the situation over there." And where have the troops gone here, I don't believe the troops will be gone.

He Ran nodded, "You are right, of course, the army will not be gone so easily. In fact, because the passage on this side is too big, just dealing with those strange beasts that emerge every day is a big and troublesome.

Later, the troops wanted to move out of this side. They worked for half a year, took the people they could take away, modified the boat, and went south by water. Because the original material said that there would be a shortage of water in the future. At that time, the troops deliberately went to the world through the passage to see the situation, and found that the opposite place was indeed arid, so everyone decided to go to the south where water resources are more abundant. "