79

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 79

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 79

Jin Xu was stunned at first, and then reacted. Sujie also understood what Gusen meant, and immediately laughed, "Wait, Gu Ge."

Wang Long soon discovered that the opponent almost hit him with several attacks, and although he used illusions to deceive the opponent's perception and mislead the opponent's attack range, he still made several dangerous moves. His illusion also revived several times. If you continue to be beaten by the other party like this, sooner or later you will be found flaws by the other party.

Wang Long hid hard here, but when he looked back at He Ran, he found that the attack on the other side's side was much less than his side, and he couldn't help but secretly curse in his heart, damn it, what kind of luck is this!

Slowly, Wang Long suddenly remembered something in his heart. It seems that the other party is at the beginning, and the person who attacks first is him, not someone else.

This is perverse, because the other party has three people, and all three of them have some long-range attack ability, but the other party did not sneak up on the three of them at the beginning, but chose to sneak up on him first.

Wang Long is very aware of how strong his ability is, as long as people who understand his ability will definitely choose to kill him first at the beginning. Only in this way can we ensure that future attacks are carried out in real terms.

And that says something about the enemies who have never seen him, but who have been staring at him from the beginning. Wang Long turned viciously to He Ran beside him, damn it, it must be this kid who betrayed him. In this way, the fact that Feng Chun was killed and he fled back by himself is very suspicious.

Even Feng Chun was slaughtered, how did he escape, the other party's ability is so strong, he escaped too easily. This kid is afraid that he hooked up with those people at the beginning. Maybe he partnered with the other party to kill Feng Chun, and wanted to lure himself out and kill him.

In that case, then I will give you a taste of what cannibalism is.

Tie people! Jin Xu looked surprised. Seeing that the 'Wang Long' that suddenly appeared below was bound by the vine commanded by Jin Xu, and He Ran fell to the ground not far away, looking like he didn't know whether he was alive or dead. Gusen immediately said, "Get some blood out of him and throw it at us."

Jin Xu made an OK gesture, immediately pierced the limbs of the bound 'Wang Long' with vines, and then threw the other party far away, taking advantage of the moment the 'Wang Long' was thrown out, Gusen launched a large-scale resonance attack on the area below.

In an instant, the ground was trembling, and countless earth, rocks, grass and trees became shattered in this tremor.

It hurts, why is his chest trembling, and his legs, why are they shaking, why can't he stand? Wang Long stared blankly at a pool of bright red on the ground. His mouth, his body is still overflowing this bright red, so much, he can't stop it. His consciousness became farther and farther away, and the last thing that remained in his sight was the pool of bright red from himself.