33

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 33

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 33

Within a few days of the leisurely days here, the news came that the military had recovered the entire A city. This made Liu Suyu very happy, and the Guyang family lived in the south, and the military went last. When Liu Suyu fetches water every day these days, he has been inquiring with the military about the south. Today, I knew that there was finally nothing going on over there, so I couldn't stay any longer, and I wanted to go over there to see how my eldest son's house was doing.

Gu Yang's family lives quite far away, and if he rides, I am afraid it will take more than two hours. Gu Sen naturally didn't want Liu Suyu to bother with that, but Liu Suyu was too worried about his eldest son's family, no matter what, he must go to see it. No way, Gusen filled his mother with a large pot of boiled salt water, a bottle of Huo Xiang Zhengqi Water, and let her drink it on the road to avoid heat stroke.

Liu Suyu looked at the fresh vegetables at home, and she was a little speechless. She knew that her eldest son must not have much food to eat, maybe he wouldn't even have to eat. It's okay for adults to be hungry for a few days, but Niannian is so small, who knows if he will be hungry. She wanted to get some vegetables, but the youngest son had been messing with his brother for the past two years, and it would not be easy to open this mouth.

Goosen saw what the fuck meant, and didn't want to embarrass her, so he picked a few cucumbers and tomatoes, took some biscuits, and packed them in canvas bags.

"These foods are for Niannian, and only Niannian is allowed to eat alone." Saying that, Gu Sen put the food into Liu Suyu's hands. Gu Sen now has a good look at his brother's side, so Gu Nian can still look at it well. It doesn't matter if you get a little vegetable or something for your child. As for the others, anyway, now the military is looking for someone to work, as long as you are willing to put in the effort, you will not starve.

Liu Suyu rode the bicycle that Gu Sen had prepared at home and went to Gu Yang's house. After Gusen fed the chicken some food, he continued to lie on the bed. He didn't bother to get up and cook, so he ate cooked food, beef, fried chicken, tea eggs and so on in the storage.

It was not until the evening that Liu Suyu returned home. Today, she spent more than five hours cycling back and forth on the road. The sun was basking in the big sun, and the big pot of water that Gusen had prepared for her was all drunk, and the whole person was as wet as if it had been fished out of water. Gusen knew that his mother probably had no appetite, so he made a few refreshing cold dishes, and a pot of cold bean porridge with white sugar added to it.

Liu Suyu drank two large bowls of porridge in a row, and finally felt like he was alive. This will make her feel hungry, so she eats the small dishes with porridge.

"Your brother is a fool." Liu Suyu came first after eating.

Gusen was curious: "What's wrong?"

"His brother-in-law and his girlfriend are still living at his house, the family has already finished eating, and Niannian is hungry and weak, and when I go over today, I look at the child's little face is sunken."