End

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 123

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 123

"This is not a generous gift, the two Taoist friends should have just come to our side, ginseng of this size, there are many in the mountains." Hua Dao said with a smile. What he said is not wrong, there are indeed a lot of ginseng here, but all the ginseng that is more than a hundred years old has been divided by the monsters here according to their strength, and each ginseng is mastered, and this kind of ginseng, there are less than ten flower knives in their name. The one that the cub found yesterday also belonged to some youkai, but the other party hadn't discovered its involvement for the time being.

Goosen nodded. He still didn't understand what this flower knife wanted to do, this leopard demon was so dedicated, it was really a little suspicious.

"I don't know where you were before, why did he suddenly come to our side." Hua Dao asked tentatively.

Gusen didn't want to say too much, so he said: "I used to live in a small place, and because I offended people, I changed places with my family." The mountains and waters are beautiful, and there are not many people, so they want to settle here. Gu

Sen didn't want to reveal too much, but his explanation made Hua Dao listen to his heart. Just as the cubs came out of the house.

The cubs are authentic monsters, and the breath on their bodies is very strong, and the first time Hua Dao saw them, he directly regarded them as the cubs of Gusen and Sujie. But these cubs don't seem to have any sense of incarnation. In particular, the cubs can only hum with Sujie, and they can't even say a personal word, and such a big cub has not taken shape, and the skills of these two monsters seem to be limited.

I thought that there were two half-demons with skills, but I didn't expect that they were confused about the situation. Thinking that in a few days, those cow-nosed veterans will come over, don't mention the depression in Hua Dao's heart, and he didn't hold back: "Daoist, do you know that you broke into a big disaster yesterday."

Gu Sen raised his eyebrows and said, "How to say."

"Daoist friends killed all the bandits in this village yesterday, which is a good thing. If you are a Taoist friend, then naturally there is nothing at all, but the bad is that the Taoist friend is a demon. If these monsters of ours dare to kill people, those Daoist priests of Liangyuguan will take the place of Tianxing Dao.

If one or two, steal and kill, no one will find out. But Daoist friend, you are so arrogant, you have slaughtered so many people, and your relatives have been released again. I'm afraid that in a few days, then Liang Yuguan will have to send someone to kill the demon and get rid of the demon. Hua Dao said while sighing.

"But all we kill are mountain bandits, evil scum." This kind of person kills and kills, does Liang Yuguan still have to stand out for them? Goosen was puzzled.

"No matter how murderous the mountain bandit is, it is also human. It's people, we demons can't kill at will, this is the rule they set. The demons who did not abide by this rule before are all dead. When Liang Yuguan's people came over, the little demons on these nearby mountains were afraid that they would all suffer. Forget it, I won't say anything more to you, this will be better to move quickly, so as not to leave late, be caught by those ox-nosed Taoist priests, peel the skin and remove the bones, and die without a place to be buried.