43

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 43

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 43

There's a reservoir near that village, and there's a hill behind the village, which is also surrounded by mountains and water. There are also a lot of fruit trees planted in the village, and in the past, there was a farmhouse here, and many citizens of City A have come here for vacation. This kind of place will definitely gather a large number of exotic beasts, and there may even be magical beasts.

Gu Sen did not plan to return to the city today, and before going out, he had already told Liu Suyu that he would spend the night at a friend's house in the next few days. He was really impatient to take the car back to the city every day. In his last life, he also often went out of town with the team for a few days. Most people in this life, it seems that most of them have not yet developed this habit, go back to the city every day before it gets dark.

For ordinary people, this is normal, but for Goosen. With such a routine, it is difficult to catch Warcraft. The surroundings of City A have long been cleaned by the military, and there are a large number of fusion squads hunting exotic beasts around from time to time, and it is really not easy to bump into Warcraft.

And Sujie also planned this, he was eager to get a beast core. The two of them combined so much that they decided to stay outside for a few more days to see if they could get a Warcraft.

Gu Sen also considered at the beginning, whether to give the salamander nucleus in his hand to Sujie. But even if he had a good impression of Sujie, he didn't say that he would directly give the other party something worth nearly one million points. Giving too much to each other can easily cause an imbalance in the relationship between the two in the future.

Gusen has the intention of treating Sujie as his future teammate. Rashly give the other party such a big benefit, in the future in the interaction between the two, Sujie will only feel that he always owes himself a big favor.

Just like today's integral, the prime section was meant not to be collected. I also said it for a good meal, so that the other party reluctantly accepted it. This is only a few thousand points, replaced by a priceless thing like a beast core, Gu Sen does not think that the other party will accept it.

Of course, if the other party really accepts it without burden, either this person is heroic, no matter how precious it is, that is, a thing, completely regards money as dung, this kind of person generally lives in martial arts novels; Either this person is greedy and not enough, seeing the money, of course, this kind of person Gusen will not come and go. The nature of Sujie obviously does not belong to the above two people.

Some small money fans can calculate, but they are very disciplined and do not like to take advantage of others.

In the process of hunting demon beasts, if Sujie contributes, even if the force is small, and he gives the beast core to him, it will not hurt people's self-esteem too much. Warcraft meat can all belong to themselves, which is also more said in the past. And what he lacks the most is Warcraft meat. It's also a two-way gain.