99

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 99

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 99

When Goosen came back, he saw Sujie crouching over there, holding a rock, poking into the white liquid.

"What's wrong, what's the discovery?" Goosen took a look. I found that the white liquid had a lot of weeds, metal sticks, stones, a mess of things.

"This thing is so sticky, I touched it and stuck it straight in." Sujie pointed to one of the metal rods.

When Goosen looked at it, he found something strange. The texture of the metal rod seemed to change a little, and he couldn't see the metal rod inserted into the white part, but the little bit that was exposed seemed to become a little transparent, and Goosen pulled it out hard, and the stick was disconnected from it.

How did this metal rod become so crispy? Goosen tried to break some of the exposed stones and found that the texture of the stones had also changed slightly. But what metal sticks have in common is that it's also very crispy.

Gu Sen got up and walked to the place where the hairballs had just spewed out white mist. Only then did I realize that wherever the white fog fell, it turned into a dead silence. From the taste point of view, the white fog should be the same substance as the white liquid, but this white fog is obviously more large and spreads in a larger range.

The area where the white mist fell was not small, six or seven hundred square meters, and Gusen stood at the edge and put a wave of ultrasound, and found that all the creatures in this grass seemed to have become fixed dead things, motionless, silent.

At the edge of the white mist falling, Gusen found several sticky insects, the bodies of these insects showed a slightly transparent feeling, and when they poked something, they actually shattered into slag, and those weeds stuck to the white mist, which were blown by the wind, actually shattered themselves.

This white liquid is also too scary, no matter what it touches, it will be sticky, and it will not take long to change the texture and become crispy. Just as Gusen was observing the lethality of these white mist, the cub behind him suddenly let out a scream.

Gu Sen was shocked at that time, thinking that some kind of monster was coming, but when he turned his head, he found that the cub was holding its tail, looking at the neat little braid on it with a shocked face.

Goosen immediately turned around with a nonchalant look, but the cub was not stupid, and it quickly realized who had done such a heinous thing to its ass hair. Ran directly to Gusen, holding his tail, and shouted angrily at Gusen.

Gusen was also depressed, where did he think that there would be a sneak attack by a demon beast in the middle of the night, originally he planned to take advantage of the cub to get up, and untie his braid. Who knew that something happened in the middle of the night, and he didn't have the effort to solve it, so he let it find out.