42

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 42

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 42

The next day, Gusen went out with a chicken in his pocket, and along the way, the chicken boy would show his little head from time to time, looking at the pedestrians with great curiosity, until he arrived at the exchange, and finally became excited. It heard Goosen say about the exchange, and knew that this was a place to change good food.

Goosen also taught Chicken a little bit of Arabic numerals, but of course, Chinese characters were not. But when he pointed to the various exchange prices, the chicken boy nodded, as if he had written it all down.

Gu Sen lowered his head and asked quietly, "Do you remember everything?" The

chicken boy naturally has a little head, it's not stupid, this thing naturally remembers, those graphics are not very complicated, and there are rules, it's not difficult to remember.

After a round of prices, the chicken flapped his wings to Goosen, which means, don't take me out of town to make money. Gu Sen did not expect that this was another financial fan, so he could only persuade in a low voice: "It's late today, I'll talk about it tomorrow." The

chicken boy chirped, although Gu Sen couldn't say what it meant, but the tweet just now was definitely despising him.

Goosen is coaxing chickens here, but Sujie over there has already touched the black market to talk to people about business. He was looking for a small boss on the black market, and everyone in the black market called him Wang Da. This guy has a tough relationship, and he can get guns and ammunition. And the price is also lower than the exchange. Sujie's squad got the guns and ammunition from him.

Sujie found the hut where Wang Da collected things, closed the doors and windows after entering, and asked in a low voice: "I got a little stuff on the alien beast here, and I want to exchange some ammunition with you directly, can I change it?"

Wang Da asked: "What kind of thing, let's talk about it first, I don't want meat, that thing is not worth much."

Sujie snorted, and with a show-off look he pulled out the minions of the red-clawed beast, "Look at this."

Wang Da's eyes lit up, this is an excellent weapon material, the minions of the red-clawed beast are not comparable to ordinary exotic beasts, such as the few mantis knives that Gu Sen fought a few days ago, and they cannot be compared with this. If this thing is embedded, it is better than any knife.

"I'll give it a try." Saying that, Wang Da waved his paw and scratched the corner of the table, only once, the corner of the table fell to the ground, the cut was flat, and Wang Da felt as if he had just cut a piece of butter with a kitchen knife, and it didn't take much effort.

Wang Da's face was suddenly full of surprise: "Good thing." I want as many as you have. By the way, I have to explain first, everything you take must be of this quality, not as good as this, I don't want it.