48

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 48

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 48

Probably they thought that their side had just fused the beast core today, and the strength had not yet been raised, so they dared to come and rob with a big grin.

Gusen, who had not eaten animal meat powder for a long time, was full of energy and could not feel a little tired. Gu Sen planned to clean up these guys by himself, because Sujie is still an ordinary person after all, and after such a tired day, this may not be able to clean up so many two hundred and five.

Gusen threw his meat powder to Sujie, and stepped forward with a smile, after all, these people in front of him can be regarded as a windfall. It took so many points today to make up for them.

Sujie looked at the robbery party with a pitying face, if he would be in better spirits, he would be able to make a small fortune with it.

In order not to let people find out that he is a fuser, Gusen slowed down his fists and feet a lot, and almost every punch, every kick, Sujie can see clearly, clearly. Of course, those who were beaten could see clearly, but they couldn't hide from it.

Gu Sen didn't have much effort, because he was afraid of killing people, he deliberately controlled the force, and only knocked over a person with two punches.

Five minutes later, there was a pile of robbers lying on the ground. However, after killing these two hundred and five on the ground, Gusen did not start to search his body, but took out a smoke bomb from his pocket, carried the weight, and then threw it forcefully into an alley in front of him.

There was also a person hidden in that alley, and listening to the breath could determine that it was a fusionist. It's just that this daring man seems to be too small, and he has not shown his head, and quietly took the gun out. When Gusen killed the group of two hundred and five, he heard the sound of opening insurance.

For this side of the base, two ordinary people with good skills knocked over dozens of robbery parties. It's a little incredible, but it's not impossible to explain. But two ordinary people, killing dozens of robbery parties, and one fusionist, this is very doubtful. So Gusen did not intend to make a move with the other party at all.

This smoke bomb was a new product he bought from the base, made from the scale powder of the moth beast. For people, the hallucinogenic effect is quite good, even if it is a fusion, most of them cannot bear this effect.

The price of this thing is not cheap, one will cost fifty points. Gusen specially exchanged a few on the exchange and put them in his trouser pocket, originally intended for self-defense in the wild. However, because I encountered a Warcraft that was immune to this, I didn't use it, and this will be used just to deal with that frustrate.

The man didn't even shoot a shot, but he was mesmerized by the scale powder. Gusen held his breath and searched the group of robbers lying on the ground. As a result, these robbery parties were poor like Yang Bailao, and after searching around, they only found more than 300 points, and things such as lighters and cigarettes were also the cheapest kind.