40

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 40

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 40

"Stop being in a daze, put away their teeth and paws, it's not bad." Although he killed a lot, Gu Sen's breath and heartbeat were still very smooth, and even the rhythm of breathing did not change, as if the person who had just killed a river of blood was not him.

Seeing Sujie in a daze, Gusen poked Sujie's brain door to bring him back to his senses. However, his hands were full of blood, and his fingertips left a red blood spot on the center of Sujie's eyebrows. This makes Sujie look a little showy.

Sujie only felt that the place where Gusen touched was a little hot, but his mood suddenly soared.

Because there were too many red-clawed beasts killed, Gusen decided to take only the minions, but even if they only took the minions, it was too much, and the two of them would definitely not be able to finish it. Gusen is particularly picky when he chooses his minions, those whose teeth are damaged, and those that are obviously old and young, and whose gloss is not good enough, do not want them all.

The two picked and picked out more than a hundred pairs of good minions. Goosen pulled a bundle of rope out of his backpack, avoided the claws and tips, and stacked the claws upwards, and tied them into several large bundles, each carrying one in half.

Sujie killed relatively few red-clawed beasts, but because he also helped carry it, Gusen still decided to give Sujie two percent. This made Sujie very uncomfortable. He didn't kill a few of them today, and taking 20% is too much.

Gusen's method of persuasion is also very straightforward, "If you count us both, you can take away more than a hundred pairs at most." If you feel that you have taken too much, throw more than twenty pairs that belong to you here. The minions that turn back and go back are all mine, how. Sujie

suddenly stopped talking, isn't this throwing things in vain. Forget it, I will pretend to accept it first, and I will still count Gu Ge when I come back.

Just as they were picking their minions, the smell of blood here attracted a few more thorny spiders who wanted to pick up leaks, and these few non-eyed things were quickly cut into several pieces by Gusen.

Sujie still wanted to cut the poisonous sacs of these thorny spiders, but Gusen no longer wanted to delay here, and dragged Sujie out of here.

The corpses of so many red-clawed beasts, such a thick bloody qi, this will only come over a few thorny spiders, who knows what else can be attracted in a while. If he attracted a Warcraft, it would be troublesome, and he was not afraid. Even if you can't beat him, you can run away. But Sujie is an ordinary person, and a bad one has to be explained.

Looking at the few spiny spiders thrown in place, as well as the flesh and claws of those red-clawed beasts that Gusen couldn't look at. Sujie only felt that his heart was trembling. Chocolate, milk candy, canned meat, white rice, white steamed buns, oil cakes, jam. If you can bring these back, how much food can you exchange!