32

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 32

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 32

There were very few pedestrians on the road, and there were dozens of people on the road outside the community, and everyone had a container for water, a bucket of pure water, a kettle, and these were people who went to fetch water.

There are many damaged places on the road, and most of the ground is dark brown, which is the blood of the people who died here. Not far away, I saw a few soldiers with guns on their backs, patrolling back and forth. These soldiers are here to appease the citizens, and without them, most of them would still be cowering at home and afraid to go out.

In fact, even now, there are not many people who dare to go out. The people who will come out are also out of the question. Now there is still danger outside, from time to time there will be some flying beasts from the sky to hunt, fortunately, the number of these beasts is small, and there are patrolling soldiers on the street, once the flying beasts are found, they will be quickly killed.

Gu Sen's new home is not close to here, but because it is close to the military area, it is quite safe and secure, which is why that Uncle Wang dares to take over.

Because there was more food on the car, if the two people sat down, people couldn't take it, so Liu Suyu borrowed a bicycle from Uncle Wang's side and rode along the way, and Gu Sen sat on the tricycle because of illness.

Uncle Wang held a big sun and pedaled for two hours before sending the mother and son to the vicinity of the community, tired and sweaty.

Gu Sen also didn't want the uncle in the same hospital to know where he lived, so he let the other party and Liu Suyu stop here, and he forced his bicycle to ride to his neighborhood alone, and moved the things on the car to his home. Fortunately, the house he bought was on the first floor, and it didn't take much to move things.

After moving things, Gusen threw three dalian bags of instant noodles, several bottles of water, and a pack of ham sausages on the tricycle, and rode out of the community on the tricycle. These things in the car were much more than the original payment to Uncle Wang, because he saw that the other party's journey was really hard.

When Uncle Wang saw this extra reward, he was very happy, and said a few polite words and went home.

Gu Sen took Liu Suyu to the house he bought, and Liu Suyu was still a little confused. She remembered that her son used to take her to another neighborhood, how could it be changed to here.

Goosen explained: "The neighborhood I bought was so old that I sold the house last year and replaced it here. It is freshly built here, the environment is good, the house is big, and it is much more comfortable to live in than over there.

After

entering Gusen's new house, Liu Suyu was stunned. Gusen's new home is decorated with environmentally friendly materials, and the insulation effect is particularly good, and you can feel a cool air as soon as you enter the house.