110

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 110

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 110

Hearing this, Gusen said busily: "Last month, someone came over, saying that it was someone from the military, and wanted to buy all my remaining mother worms, and I sold them directly, it won't be them."

Yan Jing smiled slightly: "Don't worry, those mother insects and worm nests of yours were bought by me by applying to the military region, this will all be on my side, no one wants to take one!"

Gu Sen was still a little puzzled, "Even if this bug can cure cancer, it shouldn't be worth so much high-level Warcraft meat."

"No, the real meaning of this bug is not to be eaten, eating it is simply a violent thing." When he said this, Yan Jing deliberately glanced at Gu Sen. Goosen smiled and looked back, no matter how valuable this thing was, he would not feel that eating it was a waste.

"This worm secretes a substance that can change the form of the energy stone. If we want to really use this new type of energy stone, we have to study this bug. Otherwise, you can only use it as coal, which is a pity. And that brown liquid, which is actually a changed form of energy liquid, is perfect in other ways, except that it is a little unstable, and if this thing is left in the past, it will definitely be improved, and then used as rocket fuel.

Gusen didn't expect that the liquid could be used as energy, and he thought it was used as explosives.

If you want to come to the base, you should also guess that you must have more mother insects and worm nests on hand, after all, he has such a spatial supernatural around him.

However, Gusen is not very worried about someone moving his mind. First, closing the passage still counts on Sujie, and the base will not attack them for such a little benefit, and even if they do, they may not be able to get something.

Second, the force value of him and Sujie is here, and it is not so easy to kill the two of them. Unless it is to let those high-level fusion masters do it together, there may be some possibilities. But those high-level fusionists are not a few base high-level leaders can command.

After Yan Jing heard the news he wanted to know, Gusen went back and waited at home for more than a month, but the military never sent anyone to arrange for them to close the next passage.

Originally, Gusen thought that he would come back and hand over the energy stone to the base. Next, I will go to close other passages, but this energy stone is handed over, and there are no other letters on the base, as if there is no hurry to close the remaining passages.

And not only is the matter of closing the passage unbelievable, there are also a lot less fused people in the military region, and the fused people in the entire base are less than 30% of the original. After seeing these changes, Gusen will not understand anything. Eighty percent is that the things they brought back this time are too good, too exciting, and the upper level of the base is reluctant to close the remaining passages.