78

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 78

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 78

The two people standing in the doorway, one is an ordinary person, and the other is a fusion. Ordinary people are about 30 years old, with a pair of gold wire glasses, the clothes do not look fitting, Xu is too thin, looking a little dangling.

And the fusionist, the one who spoke very greasy, had golden metal teeth. With his mouth open, Zhang Wenshuang and You Jie suddenly felt a little blind. What does this person think, is it because it is metal, give himself a whole golden tooth?

"You two get up, come with me." The man named Dr. Yan glanced at the two lightly.

I don't know what's going on, but it's better to get out than to guess in this room. The two of them got up slowly, and this is not their deliberate delay, which will make both of them have no strength, and they can't get up quickly.

As they passed by the fuse, the other party suddenly approached them and took a deep sniff, and then pulled out a very disgusting laugh, "This smells so good." Saying that, a few iron chains dissolved from the iron door and clasped them on the hands and feet of the two men, and touched them when they buckled.

Whether it was this person's words or actions, it was very disgusting, and Zhang Wenshuang and You Jie couldn't help but get goosebumps. You Jie had already decided in his heart that the person in front of him was a pervert, and Dr. Yan turned his head to look at him: "Chen Hongtao, these people, you are not allowed to touch any of them, Boss Lu said that he would give me an experiment." When I run out, you can kill and eat as much as you want.

"Know know, stop talking nonsense, Dr. Yan. We are still waiting for your new drug.

Dr.

Yan took down his glasses and said coldly: "I won't give me any equipment, and I can't get new drugs quickly." You

Jie will have a heart up, could it be that they were taken to experiment?

After leaving the basement, You Jie heard the sound of waves outside, and there was a strong smell of sea in the air. Did they come to the beach?

The two were taken out of the gate by that Dr. Yan. The place they are in looks like a resort. The resort is halfway up the mountain and below the sea. From afar, the sea and sky are colorful, and the scenery is beautiful.

The entire resort was not too badly damaged, many houses were preserved, and the original lawn floors of the resort were reclaimed. I grew a lot of vegetables. If they hadn't been caught, Zhang Wenshuang and You Jie would have thought that this was a very quiet and peaceful small survival base.

It will be in the morning, many ordinary people come out of the house to work, and when they see them, they all have sympathetic eyes. However, in this sympathy, there is also a slight sense of pride and indescribable superiority. In the distance, there were several low-level fusionists, lying on the recliners, smoking cigarettes and blowing the sea breeze, glancing at them from time to time.