34

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

请输入搜索关键词

首页 兽核融合者 正文 34.第 34 章

亲,双击屏幕即可自动滚动

正文 34.第 34 章

Goosen's head was groggy almost all day, and he soon felt the rapid flow of heat in his body, and he was hungry several times faster than he had been a while ago. Almost all the time, Goosen could feel extremely hungry, and when every picture he received was displayed in his mind, his first feeling was hunger.

Nearly five pounds of chocolate a day, bags and bags of glucose, all kinds of high-calorie foods. Rao is like this, Gusen still feels dizzy.

In just one week, Gusen's weight dropped almost thirty pounds. The body fat has been consumed. Just listening to the flow of blood in his body, as well as the sound of organ and muscle activity, Gusen knew that he had no fat on his body, and his muscles had been consumed a lot.

This can't go on, this kind of calorie consumption, I'm afraid he will have to be dried up in a few days. Goosen started trying to ignore the information, and at first he didn't get the hang of it, and it was still rushing into his head. It wasn't until later that he began to focus on observing his own blood flow.

It's a stupid way to do it, like identifying only one sound in a noisy environment, and when you're attentive enough, the other sounds are slowly ignored.

That gurgling sound, the subtle sounds that flow through the blood vessels. Gradually, the information around him seemed to blur, and the picture in his body became clearer and clearer, completely displayed in his mind.

These images displayed in the brain naturally consume calories. But in general, because the information he receives is only in his own body, the massive useless information in the outside world has been blurred, and the energy consumption is much less than in previous days, and he can already survive by eating alone.

Because he was using perception to look inside his body all the time, Gusen began to observe the changes in his body, he felt that his muscle fibers became stronger, the strength and toughness of the blood vessel wall were slowly increasing, and the activity of his organs seemed to begin to slow down.

Just like the lungs, the normal person's breathing rate is 15 to 20 times a minute, but his breathing rate is reduced to three to five times, and this frequency continues to decline. The bones have also undergone fundamental changes, most of which are slowly thickening, and some places are growing new bones.

In addition to the changes in organs, bones, and blood vessels, his brain has also undergone some changes, first of all, the beast beads, since the appearance of the beast beads, has grown a full circle.

Around the bead, a distinct cavity appeared. There was no other tissue in this cavity except blood vessels and beast beads, and his skull seemed to have expanded a little. Gusen always felt that this was the brain making room for the beast beads.

The beast beads are like new organs in his body, and when Gusen concentrates his consciousness on the beast beads, he can feel that his blood is slowly flowing into the beast beads, and the blood coming out of the beast beads seems to have a new change. What exactly the change is, he can't clearly feel it.