116

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 116

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 116

Although the cub said, there is a large area of silverstone in this direction. But when he actually saw it, Goosen was still stupid for a while. It's not just a big patch, it's a hill!

The space stone they dug up last time was more than 80 cubic meters. But the silver stone here must have tens of thousands of cubic meters. It's no wonder that the cub and Sujie don't like this side so much, and there is such a huge silver stone on the emotional side.

"By the way, there are so many silver stones here, don't you feel a little space stone?" Gusen felt that that Warcraft couldn't absorb so much spatial energy by itself, not that it shouldn't be absorbed, but this is too much, can such a Warcraft really withstand it?

Sujie touched the silver stone and shook his head: "I can't say, there are too many of these silver stones, you know, silver stones can block space energy, even if there are other space stones here, we can't find them, unless we dig up all the silver stones."

"That's just dug." Goosen looked at this large area of silver-grained stones, and he couldn't let them go, whether the base wanted to close the passage now or not, but you had to have something to close the passage. Just like this volcanic eruption, if there is not enough silverstone, the entire southwest region is a disaster.

But if you want to dig these silverstones, it is not enough time for a day or two. Seeing that the volcano over there is about to erupt, they have to close the passage quickly. But closing the passage means giving up the silverstones.

Of course, there is another way, and that is to close the passage, they stay on the otherworldly side and dig out all the silverstones. But this meant that they didn't know how long they would be in the otherworld.

First of all, those silverstones cannot be placed in the space, and can only be moved; Second, the spatial coordinates leading to the volcano will not be available in the next few days, because there will be a sea of fire. That is, they had to start from the ice field, finally find a passage to the earth, and then carry all the silverstones on their backs.

Thinking of this, Gu Sen's head hurt a little, and it was too troublesome to say this. Especially to find passages, this otherworld is so big, much larger than the earth, where are those passages so easy to find. And this side is not a safe place, if you are not careful, you will die without a place to bury. The only consolation was that both his storage and the space of the vegetarian festival stored a lot of food and fresh water, and the daily necessities were well prepared.

Just when Gu Sen was hesitating what to do, the cub suddenly jumped out of Sujie's arms, his body flashed, and he fell on a small figure. It was the cub who escaped when the cub was thrown down. The cub escaped at first, but it was still worried about the corpse of the monster, so it sneaked back again, and saw the cub and Sujie.