24

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 24

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 24

"Who are you deceiving you! I think you're trying to trick our meat. A young man shouted.

Gusen stared at the other party a few times, and the little young man couldn't help shrinking when he was looked at by Gusen's gaze. He felt like his scalp was about to stand up when he was stared at by that gaze.

"What you said is true?" Sujie will be suspicious.

Gu Sen saw that they still didn't believe it, so he found the shell of the frog beast. I pulled it off with the tip of a knife and picked a parasite from the inside, which is actually different from the parasite on the shell and the inside of the meat. Many of the eggs in the flesh are invisible to the naked eye, but they are equally durable.

Gusen used the tip of his knife to pass directly through the worm and put it on the fire. After roasting for a while, the worm didn't even die, it was still wriggling desperately. The people in the room believed it, and Gusen cut open the frog's organs with a knife and pointed out some very small bugs.

Sujie looked at the roast meat on the fire with a pitying face, and then threw it aside, obviously not planning to eat it. Chi Sleep's eyes reddened, and he also knew that the meat could not be eaten.

"You hit this frog beast?" The people in the room were cleaner than the other, and their eyes were full of fear, anxiety, and they were no different from those hiding in the bank vault, and they didn't look like they could kill the frogs.

And this young man in a Taoist robe, the lower plate is very stable, there are calluses on his hands, his eyes are amazingly bright, and his breath is also very full, just like several practitioners he has seen in his previous life.

"I hit it, and this thing is scary to look at, but it's actually a little stupid, and it's okay to dodge what comes out of its mouth." Sujie replied rather depressed. He was really hungry, but he couldn't eat such fragrant meat.

Gu Senqi said, "Since you can kill this thing, there is no need to hide here." Now the outside has been completely chaotic, those supermarkets, restaurants, now no one can take care of. If you're hungry, just go over there and eat, why hit this thing to eat. You remember, all the monsters now can't be eaten, and they won't live more than a few months.

Sujie nodded dumbly. Gu Sen saw that Sujie was dumbfounded, so he simply pointed him out a few more words, picked up the key points of more than a dozen exotic beasts and attack methods that were most common here, and explained it.

After Gu Sen left, Su Jie pulled his junior brother and ran to the places that Gu Sen had just pointed to. Not long after Gusen left, there were several corpses of exotic beasts lying on the street, which were obviously killed by Gusen when he first came. The smell of blood attracted several other exotic beasts, which were gobbling up one by one around the corpse. Sujie took the opportunity to run to the door of a small supermarket that Gusen had just pointed to.