44

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

请输入搜索关键词

首页 兽核融合者 正文 44.第 44 章

亲,双击屏幕即可自动滚动

正文 44.第 44 章

After making such a disturbance in the middle of the night, Sujie couldn't sleep, and simply kept watch for the night. Goosen took a piece of chocolate and nibbled on it, and the chicken boy, who was also hungry, was mercilessly stuffed with a packet of animal meat powder by him.

After eating, the sky also darkened. Goosen stretched, stomped his foot, and it was boring enough to sit all night. I easily bumped into a monster that I sent to the door, and I was run away by it, and I don't know if I have the guts to come back.

This will make it realize that its line is not a soft persimmon, look at the intelligence of that monster seems to be quite high, if not dead, maybe today will set some traps for them.

This night, Gusen was thinking about the ability of that monster, and he felt that the other party's real ability should be related to light.

The illusions created by the other party are only related to vision. Because the five senses of Sujie are still at the level of ordinary people, they still rely on vision, so they will be deceived by the illusion at the door. In the perception of Gusen and Chicken Boy, you can clearly feel the position, breathing, heartbeat, and even size of the monster are completely accurate.

In fact, they really didn't make a mistake, and the only thing that went wrong was what the eye saw. The same was true when the beast fled, obviously still running in his perception, but in his line of sight, the beast had disappeared without a trace.

In his previous life, he had also heard of fusions with similar abilities, creating false illusions by changing the various refractions of light. This person's combat ability is very average, but as an assistant, the role in battle is great.

After the two washed, they packed their bags and left the village, and Gusen planned to take Sujie to the reservoir to try his luck. There should be quite a lot of exotic beasts gathered over there, and there may be Warcraft as well.

Out of the village, there is a barren farmland. In the past, this was a green wheat seedling, and the field was overgrown with weeds and many plants from the other world. They are extremely adaptable, even if the temperature and humidity here are completely different from their hometowns, but they are all thriving and luxuriant.

A gray shadow suddenly sprang up in the field, it was a fat vole. A fat vole that dodged those strange beasts and ate himself!

The chicken boy's reaction speed was extremely fast, and with a pop, it had already flown out of Gu Sen's shoulder. I saw a fist-sized yellow pom-pom fluttering dozens of meters away, in front of the gray shadow.

That vole is also a little confused, during this time, it has also lived very hard, and suddenly there are so many terrible monsters in heaven and earth, eating almost everything, so that it has to live carefully every day. The original crisp and sweet plants are gone, and the food in the field has become unpalatable.