31

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 31

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 31

During the lunch meal, Gusen found that Gu Tai had already taken control of the distribution of food in the family. Women who don't go out to work, each person has a bowl of porridge, half a cake. The men who go out to work are bowls full of dry rice, plus ham sausages, oil cakes.

And Gu Sen and Liu Suyu, who made a mistake today, each have a bowl of porridge, and the porridge is still thin. Liu Suyu also quarreled with Mrs. Gu and them in the kitchen about this, and as a result, the eldest aunt and two daughters-in-law surrounded her. After pushing and shoving for a long time, Liu Suyu was thrown outside.

Even the food that Liu Suyu hid at home was found out by the eldest aunt one by one, and all of them were put in the house where the big brother lived, Liu Suyu's face turned white with anger at that time, but she really couldn't beat that bunch of people alone. Plus Gu Weiguo didn't help at all, and said a few cool words.

Goosen doesn't really lack food, and when everybody is sleeping at night, he can go to the toilet, open the storage, and eat the cooked food there. But Liu Suyu didn't know, she could only see that her sick son didn't even have to eat.

Liu Suyu looked at the gruel in her son's bowl uncomfortable. She also didn't eat, and after watching Gusen drink a small half, she hurriedly poured half of the porridge water that she hadn't touched to Gusen. Goosen looked at the fucking expression and felt that he couldn't take it anymore.

Liu Suyu is a good character, but this good nature is also based on the fact that her child has not been abused.

Gu Sen finished his meal, and when the uncle and they went out again, he quietly dragged Liu Suyu to the balcony.

The balcony of Gusen's house is next to the master bedroom, and now the master bedroom is Gu Daun, and Gu Weiguo lives in them, which will make them all go out. Gusen naturally wanted to take advantage of this time to persuade his mother to let her leave this side and leave his father.

"Mom, I look here, we can't live anymore, we have to move." Don't worry, didn't I still buy a house. There is also food and drink at home over there, I want to take you to move to my side, and my father will stay here as his good son and brother.

"Move your side? Aren't many buildings destroyed, are you okay over there? And our family these food..." If Gu Sen said this a few days ago, Liu Suyu probably wouldn't have considered this, but now that Gu Dafu's family has lived here, it's only been one day, and she can't stand it.

"The house is so good. And I have already packed up, there is everything to eat and drink. Just bring a few clothes. I really couldn't live in our house, and I was so sick that I was thrown to the balcony to bunk the floor. If you think about it, eating and drinking are all our things, and we are not allowed to eat. These foods, we are here, and we can't eat anything.