74

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 74

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 74

Gusen interrupted their conversation: "Okay, leave this thing alone, let's go while this thing can't move." If these cars stay here for a while, they really can't drive.

He reminded everyone that everyone got in the car and got ready to run. As for Qi Tao, this will make him a new wounded, just in order to prevent the liquid from continuing to corrode, he poured a lot of water on his feet, and the result was that the corrosion speed was not so fast, and the inside was still slowly corroding. Qi Tao was ruthless, and simply cut a lot of flesh and skin on the soles of his feet, which would expose the bones, but finally cleaned the mucus.

When everyone drove away, Gusen turned back to where the earthworm was. Just kidding, this thing is so disgusting, of course, it has to be killed, or before it struggles and runs out, who knows if it will follow with revenge.

Gusen launched a resonance against the giant earthworm from a distance, this guy's body is not very tough, after a few resonances inside, the body exploded, but its size is really too big, in the moment the body exploded, a large amount of yellow slime sprayed out, the farthest one spewed out hundreds of meters, all the objects stained with this slime were quickly corroded and nothing left.

And in the place where it burst, because there was too much corrosive liquid, the ground had been rotted out of a big pit. What a scourge, Gusen shook his head, this thing is not difficult to kill, it is difficult to clean up, this corrosive liquid on its body is too bad. As for whether the bits and pieces after the earthworm exploded will generate new earthworms, this Gusen can't care.

After cleaning up the earthworm, Goosen returned to the convoy. Just now they had a car but stayed in the black smoke for a while, this car seems to have a problem, the tires seem to be corroded not lightly, if it really does not work, they will lose a car this time.

Sure enough, less than two hours after driving out, the car turned off, and Jin Xu looked around, "Go find a few cars and come back and see if you can fix this car." "There are also special technical talents among the people he brought out this time, there are so many cars on this street, disassemble some parts, maybe you can repair this car, and there is a metal supernatural of Sujie, he can also modify parts."

It didn't take long for several team members to pull back a few cars and let the technicians in the team see if they could find some replacement parts. Just when the car was being repaired here, Gusen suddenly smelled the smell of humans.

Someone? There were still people in this ruined city, and Gusen was really surprised. But soon, he found that the people who came were not ordinary people, but two fused?

The appearance of fusion people can surprise Gusen more than the appearance of ordinary people. Soon, Jin Wook and Sujie also felt each other's presence.

The fusers in the convoy also sensed the two fuses who suddenly appeared. Both of them were men, and they walked towards them with such a big grin. The animalization characteristics of those two fuses are not obvious, and it seems that they are at least middle-rank or above.