112

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 112

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 112

Seeing the chicken, the whole chicken is about to fall into that big mouth. A spatial crack snapped and appeared above this monster. The body of this demon beast was directly swallowed by the spatial gap from the middle.

However, even if the body was broken in two, the other party's open mouth still swallowed the chicken whole according to inertia, but in less than a moment, the half-dead monster's head was torn off by a pair of tender yellow small paws.

The chicken boy who had just been swallowed crawled out of the head of the demon beast that had just swallowed his breath with some difficulty.

The chicken boy shook the feathers on his body hard, shaking off the saliva that the other party left on it. But it didn't do much, and it still smelled a lot. The clean-loving chicken didn't stop doing anything, and he put a fire on the grass, and then jumped in and baked his feathers, and finally suppressed the stench a lot.

Although this monster was attacked by Sujie first, the chicken boy still cheekily thought that the corpse of this monster also had half of its own credit, and Chirped to Sujie, let him put the monster corpse away, and go out and divide half of them one by one. Sujie generously gave up all this monster to the chicken boy, and the chicken boy was excited.

Gusen didn't go to see how the rescued chicken boy cleaned up and shared the loot, he ran to the place where the monster came out to check. There was a fight in this place about 10 days ago. That squad is fighting Warcraft or something here. Generally speaking, Warcraft has its own territory, and the Warcraft that has fought with those team members here for more than ten days may be the one in front of you.

Goosen used sound waves to probe the environment below at the mouth of the cave. This kind of Warcraft daily eight achievements are active underground, which is simply crisscrossed, the underground is almost everywhere it walks through the passage, and there is more than one of this Warcraft, further underground, there are more of this kind of monsters with flat bodies.

The passages below are not very high, and they are more than 60 centimeters dead, but they are more than 2 meters wide. The sulfur smell in the passage was a little heavier than above, and Gusen jumped directly and climbed tens of meters in. Sujie sensed the position of the other party's movement on it, staring at it with both eyes, as long as he found something wrong, he could immediately fish Gusen out from below.

Gusen crawled in the passage for a while, but he couldn't stand the smoke, so he peeled off the soil layer above his head and replaced it. Sujie looked at him with a distressed expression, "Brother Gu, you come up, change me down for a while."

"It's okay." Gusen took a few breaths, waved his hand, and re-entered the passage. He just seemed to smell a little blood underneath, but the sulfur smell here was too strong, covering the smell of blood too tightly. His five senses are the most sensitive among the three people, and if he changes to others, he may not be able to smell them.