97

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 97

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 97

Shudi

Gusen looked at the passage in the distance and exclaimed, "Your passage is actually in the sky?"

"Yes, in fact, it wasn't in the sky at first, it was on a mountain, and then when that passage formed, it swallowed up a large chunk of the mountain below, and it looked like it was in the sky." The one who replied was a freferent captain in the Shudi Safety Zone, named Xia Xiongfei.

Sujie looked at the high passage in the sky, and said with some envy: "Your passage is really good, the exotic beasts and monsters that come over every day, as long as they can't fly, it is estimated that they will fall to their deaths on the spot."

Xia Xiongfei smiled: "That's, in fact, we were busy for a while at the beginning, and then we specially sent people to wait for things to fall from the sky below." It's a pity that the middle and high-level Warcraft can't fall to death, but some low-level ones still fall to death. Even if you can't die, there are a bunch of people waiting below. And the messy beasts, in fact, there were a lot of people here who were opposed to you coming to close the passage in the beginning.

"Then why would this want to be closed again?" Gusen didn't understand something.

"Because the tunnel has so much impact on the climate, and there are always a lot of bugs flying over, which is really unbearable." Pick up a few low-level Warcraft here, but it's just a small bargain, or close this channel to really restore production. Gusen

took Sujie and the cub to the passage, which was also their habit, and every time they closed a passage, they always had to take the cub around the otherworld. This is to give the cub a feel and see if it can find a new space stone. But disappointingly, the cub sensed nothing over there.

On the opposite side of the dozen or so passages that were closed, except for some common exotic beasts and monsters, nothing else was found. Of course, it may also be because Yan Jing is not by their side, those good things, Gusen they also do not have the ability to discover.

And the view on the other side of this passage is a little different from the ones they closed. After entering the otherworld, Gusen only flew less than a few tens of kilometers before he saw a huge area of water.

Gusen didn't know whether to call this water a lake or a sea, it was too big, but after seeing countless alien beasts drinking water, Gusen still decided to treat this place as a huge freshwater lake.

Even if there is no space stone here, but such a big lake, you can always encounter a lot of monsters. In particular, Goosen's memory was completely repaired two months ago. Now he has more than nine hundred grids, those monster meat, Gu Sen plans to store a wave to his heart's content, and it will be convenient when running away in the future.

That's right, what Gusen is thinking about running away now. His idea was not casual, and it was thanks to Jin Wook. That day, Jin Wook thanked Gusen when he was confused, saying thank you Gusen for helping them.