76

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 76

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 76

When the three appeared, the cub felt dangerous, and without even thinking about it, he hid in the gap in the space that it had cut off. And after it was hidden, it didn't know at all. That is, the cub saw nothing except that three people were coming.

Speaking of the reason why the cub can hide for so long this time, it is also because its ability has grown greatly in a short period of time. Goosen remembers when he first met this little guy, he only hid in the gap in space for a few minutes, and then he was forced to come out of there. But this is happening, the little one can hide for hours, and the rate of growth is really amazing.

In view of the speed of the cub's growth, Gu Sen also had a speculation in his heart, that is, when they encountered the space monster, the other party should have only given birth for a few days, so the cub could only barely use its ability, and the strength of the mother beast was not strong enough to be killed by them. The cub of that meeting, whose consciousness is still ignorant, will mistake the prime because of the breath of the beast core, and think that it is a mother beast.

This speculation is also related to the change in the cub's food intake, at the beginning the cub ate a little meat powder for a meal, and recently the appetite is getting bigger and bigger, and the low-level monsters that Gusen called back have been eaten by it, and occasionally make a fuss about eating some salamander meat powder.

Because he has been hiding in the gap in space, the little guy does not have any specific concept of time, and it is not clear when he came, but Gusen confirmed that the other party would not leave for more than three hours according to the breath in the air.

In less than three hours, these people must not be able to walk too far, but Gu Sen did not propose to catch up, but turned his head and asked Jin Xu: "Team Jin, what do you think?"

Jin Xu glared at Gu Sen, Gu Sen smiled, pulled Sujie and walked dozens of meters in the direction where the car left, Jin Xu followed closely behind them, Feng Chungang moved, and the three people walking in front rushed forward more than ten meters.

Feng Chun was stunned at that time, "What are you doing?"

After

determining that the distance between himself and Feng Chun was about thirty meters, Jin Xu sneered: "Of course, it is to prevent you."

A hint of anger appeared on Feng Chun's face, and he took a step forward, "What do you mean by this, what do you mean to guard against me?"

Goosen took a few steps back, "That's what you see." No matter what Feng Chun said, these three people always kept a distance of more than thirty meters from Feng Chun.

Jin Xu also didn't want to continue grinding time with Feng Chun, "Okay, don't pretend, let's open the skylight and say bright words." In fact, we were a little suspicious of you at the beginning. It's just that I think I thought too much, but now it seems that I am not wrong.