109

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 109

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 109

The moment Gu Yang saw Gu Sen come in, the whole person was scared stupid. He dared to play tricks with Liu Suyu, because he knew that Liu Suyu could scold him a few words if he survived. But Goosen, before the end of the world, he did not dare to go against this younger brother. Now Gu Sen, full of anger, he even dares even more.

Gu Yang put the things back in his hand at that time, "That, it's a misunderstanding, it's a misunderstanding, I'm here to see my mother." Looking at Gu Sen's increasingly mocking expression, Gu Yang's face twitched nervously, "I'm leaving, I won't come over in the future..."

Gu Sen saw Gu Yang's unproductive appearance, and there was no other feeling in his heart except disgust, he dragged Gu Yang out of the house, turned back to Liu Suyu and said, "Mom, don't worry, I just let him understand the reason." After

dragging Gu Yang out of the residential area. Gu Sen looked at the other party, Gu Yang's life in recent years is probably really sad. People in their forties look the same as those in their fifties, but unfortunately, after so many years, their character has not grown.

Gu Yang stood there motionless and let Gu Sen stare, his heart was jealous and afraid. He was old like this, but his brother was still young and handsome, and he was dressed brightly. If he could also fuse the beast core, he would definitely be like this. Why is he so selfish, even the chickens at home have animal cores! But he refused to give one to his brother.

Seeing Gu Yang's familiar jealous eyes, Gu Sen knew that there was no need to talk nonsense with this person, and directly grabbed one of Gu Yang's hands, squeezed it gently, and pinched the little finger of his left hand into several pieces.

Gu Yang screamed miserably, tears and snot flowed out at once, and he vaguely begged for mercy.

Gu Sen just pinched his other finger expressionlessly, and said lightly: "It hurts." This time it hurts, I think you should also remember it for a long time. This time, I am looking at my mother's face, so I only teach you such a small lesson.

You see, I just squeezed so lightly, without even using force, your bones shattered. Do you think you are still my brother now? No, you are an ant, I can trample to death if I want. Calling your son over, it's just that mom is bored.

You remember, if you are obedient and sensible, but you come to annoy me, then you can still seek a life in the military area, but if you are so ignorant of life or death, next time, I will take you to experience what hell is. Someone

around looked towards this side, but no one came to stop it. Gusen's characteristics are still quite obvious, many people in the military region know him, and no one will offend such a strong fusionist. In addition, Gusen's reputation is not bad, and he has not done anything bullying in daily life. As for Gu Yang, the onlookers would only think that he was stupid and went to offend the fusers.