11

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 11

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 11

When Gusen and Liu Suyu went home, they saw Wang Mei sitting on the sofa watching TV. Seeing them return, he rolled his eyes and snorted heavily. Gu Sen also ignored her, originally Gu Yang and they couldn't have been living outside all the time, but they didn't expect that they would only hold on for so many days.

Liu Suyu wanted to say hello to Wang Mei a little, looking at the other party's expression, and a little hesitant, after all, Gu Sen was so ugly for people a few days ago.

Goosen took his mother back into the house, and then went to the kitchen to prepare tonight's meal, of course, only for their mother and son, and the others wanted to eat and make their own. As a result, as soon as I entered, I saw pots and bowls soaking in the pool. Gusen didn't brush it either, and set aside the pot and bowl.

He found another pot to make a pot of noodles, and as soon as he opened the storage cabinet, he saw the supplements he had bought for his mother, crookedly placed on the outside. Gu Sen frowned, picked up a box and looked at it, good guy, a box of ejiao is almost half less.

It's just an afternoon, how can I eat so much. These supplements are good, but they also have to be specific. Eating too much nosebleeds, constipation is possible.

But they are comfortable and uncomfortable, and they can't get in their way. And it's only a few hundred yuan of ejiao, and now the rich Gusen of the small treasury is not in his eyes.

At night, when Gusen was watching TV in the living room, he saw Wang Mei covering her nose and running to the toilet. It is said that she had some stomach discomfort, did not eat at night, and has been lying in the house until now. As soon as Gu Sen saw Wang Mei like that, he knew who put most of the ejiao he bought into his mouth.

Wang Mei put a cold towel on her nose in the toilet, and it took half a ring to come out. When he came out, he glared at Gusen. It's all rotten things that this guy bought, but fortunately her girlfriend had no appetite and didn't eat much.

She also thought it was a good thing, so she ate it all, it was not delicious, and after eating for a while, she felt a little blocked in her heart and panicked, and she had no appetite, which would even have nosebleeds.

But the anger in her heart made her question whether the ejiao that Gusen bought was good, but she didn't have the guts. It's not that she's embarrassed to question, but she probably understands who Gusen is these days. This kind of person does not talk about feelings at all, mixed very much, he is likely to quarrel and win, maybe he will suffer losses.

Gu Sen smiled and watched Wang Mei run to the toilet several times a night, all of them had nosebleeds. Don't mention that joy in your heart. In his previous life, this aunt's family did not eat what he earned, and his sister-in-law sent points and food there from time to time.