89

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 89

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 89

The cub suddenly looked at Ye Donghua with a touched face, and even took the initiative to lick the other party's hand for the first time, as if thanking him for saving Sujie.

It's a very rare thing, and you know that this little guy doesn't lick anyone at all. Ye Donghua was immediately a little flattered, although this monster cub was raised by people since childhood, but in addition to Sujie, it was still very guarded against others, and this was the first time it showed such a relative.

However, the cub's retribution obviously not only licked off the other party's hand, it also took a large handful of red mushrooms out of its own space, and put it on Ye Donghua's side, seeing that Ye Donghua did not put it away at the first time, and slightly pushed the other party with his head, signaling the other party to quickly put it away.

Gusen looked sour, and this little guy was so generous for the first time.

After delivering the red mushrooms, the cubs nestled next to Sujie again, their paws still clinging to each other's arms, as if to give it a little sense of security. Goosen felt that this was a shadow caused by the death of the mother beast, and although the cub could not remember exactly, it still left traces subconsciously, so that when he saw Sujie injured, he would be nervous and scared like this.

It's no big deal to see Sujie, and Gusen also has the heart to look at the corpse of that monster. Because the trouble this time was caused by the cub, he didn't have much strength when he killed the monster, and Gusen didn't plan to divide the body of the monster. Anyway, Ermao must have got back a lot of red mushrooms.

Gusen knew that with the little guy's protective nature, he was willing to take out dozens of flowers as a reward, which proved that the number of red mushrooms in his hand must be at least hundreds of them.

The number of red mushrooms in the cub's hand is quite large, which Gusen guessed correctly, but in terms of quantity, he underestimated the cub's ability to scrape. In fact, the number of red mushrooms left behind by the cubs is not hundreds, but more than a thousand.

It can be said that the little guy worked hard in a day to serve a pot of mushrooms that the Warcraft had been raising for many years, and it was no wonder that the Warcraft was so angry. Without even figuring out the strength of his side, he rushed over to slaughter the cub.

Feeling that Sujie had almost recovered, the cub shoved the red mushroom into his arms, and motioned for Sujie to quickly put these things into his space. There is also a reason why the little guy stuffed all the red mushrooms to the vegetarian section, given the vegetarian section, these red mushrooms are still theirs, but if this red mushroom is kept in its own space, it is too troublesome to even teleport.

Gu Sen watched the cub stuff thousands of mushrooms into Sujie, and he felt some sympathy for the speed beast in his heart, it turned out that it was taken away so much.