10

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 10

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 10

Early the next morning, Gusen went out with snowflakes and ran to the small lottery station. That lottery station is a few hundred meters away from the ancient home, a three-story small red building.

The lottery station is on the first floor, a façade of more than ten square meters, with all kinds of groceries and two tables for people to play cards. There is a stove burning in the house, and it is quite warm, and the elderly in the nearby community often come here to play cards and chat.

Gusen asked the boss to buy all the scratch music, and began to scratch up one by one, five, ten, a hundred small prizes scratched a lot. When Gusen scraped, there were people standing around to watch the excitement, and no one saw anyone buying so many lottery tickets in one go.

There is also a reason why Goosen has stayed at the lottery station to scratch the prize, he only knows that today this lottery station will have a scratch music prize. But he can't be sure that the prize is in the one he bought, in case the boss goes to get a new batch of scratch music. He naturally wanted to stay here and make sure that the scratch music of this station today was bought by himself.

An hour and a half later, there was an exclamation from the lottery station, and it turned out that Gusen had finally scratched out the million-dollar jackpot. And in addition to that million jackpot, Gusen also scraped more than 10,000 small prizes in front of him.

The eyes of the people around were instantly wrong, and after Gusen exchanged the lottery and ticket of those small prizes, the ticket station, took the jackpot lottery and the ticket and left. After a while, the owner of the lottery station hung up a banner showing the jackpot.

Gu Sen did not delay at all, went directly to the welfare lottery center to redeem the bonus, and he did not hide his face. There were a bunch of charitable funds to be donated in the prize redemption center, and one by one they pulled Gusen and asked him if he wanted to donate, but Gusen ignored them.

When Gu Sen came home in the evening, the atmosphere at home was a little strange, and Gu Weiguo was sitting in the living room. Liu Suyu's face was full of excitement, and Gu Sen knew when he saw this atmosphere that the news of his winning had spread. Also, the lottery station is a few hundred meters away from his house. When he scratched the prize, he met several residents in the courtyard.

Exposing his winning was also intentional by Gusen, who originally wanted to make a legal income on the surface. Everyone now knows that this money came from winning the lottery, and he has the starting capital on the surface.

"Sensen, I heard you won the lottery!" This is Liu Suyu's first sentence, she heard that her son won the lottery, she was really happy, and the whole person fluttered.

"Well, I won a small prize." Gu Sen replied with a calm expression.

Gu Weiguo coughed next to him: "You are young, go to buy what lottery tickets, I don't know if it's the same as gambling and Bo, just think of getting something for nothing." I heard that you bought a lot of lottery tickets, where did you get the money. There are also bonuses, you can't take so much money yourself, and your mother and I keep it for you, lest you lose it.