4

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

请输入搜索关键词

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 4

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 4

A few days after returning to China, Gusen received a call from his mother Liu Suyu, asking him if he would return home on May Day, although Liu Suyu didn't say anything on the phone, but Gusen also knew that his mother must miss him very much.

Gu Sen sighed in his heart: "Go back, I have already bought the ticket, and I will be home tomorrow." To be honest, he has very mixed feelings about this family today. Especially remembering those things from my previous life. In addition to his mother, he didn't care about the rest of the Gu family at all. His father, his eldest brother and sister-in-law, none of them let Gusen worry about it.

Gu Sen has a big brother named Gu Yang. After Liu Suyu gave birth to Guyang that year, because of poor health, he was tired and got hepatitis not long after. Gu Weiguo has to go to work. The two could only send their months-old child to their hometown and leave it to Gu Tai to take care of.

In this way, Gu Yang stayed in his hometown until he was 9 years old. After Gu Weiguo got a big house here, Gu Tai took Gu Yang and his uncle and their family to City A together.

At the beginning, the uncle's family first lived in Gusen's house, and when there were many people in the family, they made a fuss. In those years, house prices did not rise much, and Gu Weiguo paid nearly 20,000 yuan to help his uncle's family buy a house in City A.

A few years later, the second uncle's family also came, and before coming, they sold the house and land of their hometown. The house prices in that city A have risen somewhat, and the ancient ones came to cry that the second family had no house to live in. I can't go back to my hometown, and Gu Weiguo, the younger brother, has to help. Gu Weiguo had no choice, so he could only make up all the money in the family, a total of 18,000.

This 10,000 plus the little savings of the second uncle's family, but not enough to pay off the house in full, the second uncle's family can only take out a loan. Because of this matter, the second uncle has always felt that Gu Weiguo is not good for his second brother, and the old people just lived in a new house without spending a penny, but their family still had to repay the loan.

It was in order to help these two brothers buy a house, Gu Weiguo and Liu Suyu could not save a penny in those years. Gu Yang used to go to school in his hometown, and his grades have never kept up with the level in the market. And because of the accent problem, the relationship with the classmates was also very bad, and I didn't do well in the final exam.

Originally, if he had paid a high school selection fee, Gu Yang would have been able to attend a key high school that year. But the Gu family really had no money, he could only go to an ordinary high school, and in the end, he didn't even get into three books, only a junior college.

All the way down, it can be said that Gu Yang was delayed by a bunch of relatives of the Gu family. Gu Weiguo also felt that he couldn't help his eldest son, and he was a little partial to Gu Yang every day.