15

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Body 15. Chapter 15

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Body 15. Chapter 15

The watches and jewelry that used to be stored in the rental house were also taken back by Goosen. Ready to be stuffed into boxes where ammunition is placed. These things can be said to be unwanted, but later, when production slowly recovers, they can be used as money almost like points.

Of course, Goosen would not throw these things aside, in fact, after the beginning of the end times, he also planned to collect a wave of jewelry precious metals and wait to appreciate them later.

In order to put more things, the compartment where ammunition is stored, Gusen must also make good use of it. The cardboard boxes he customized, the medicines and daily necessities and food, only accounted for more than four thousand, and there would be less than eight hundred left.

Goosen worked for several days in a rented warehouse on the outskirts, dividing the ammunition into more than seven hundred equal parts. The number of guns is small, only more than a hundred, some boxes are available, some are not. Anyway, there are enough things in these boxes, one less gun, one more gun, and the error ratio will not exceed sixty percent.

In addition to the weapons, the rest of the box was set up by Gusen with a set of bedding, a cotton coat, a down jacket, a few pounds of yarn, as well as a few pairs of running shoes, cotton boots, a set of pots and pans, a large bundle of hiking ropes, a solar flashlight, a dozen lighters, a bottle of dish soap, and a pack of detergent.

As for lubricants and sleeves, Goosen didn't think to buy them at first. Because the person who fused the beast core would have some changes in his body, and he didn't know what changes would happen there. After thinking about it, even if the fusion people do not need this thing, but ordinary people can use it, and these do not take up any place, simply bought some of various sizes and stuffed them into these more than seven hundred boxes.

There was still a lot left in the box, and Gusen put a lot of canned food, ham sausages and compressed biscuits, and some tobacco and alcohol in it. These are intended to be traded in the future for points.

After he sorted it out here, it was also time for school to have winter vacation, and Gusen went home and took Liu Suyu away without saying a word of nonsense, this time to play in New Zealand. In a few months, Gusen will take Liu Suyu to Europe for a tour. As for his father, Gusen didn't think of him at all.

The mother and son have been playing in New Zealand for more than 20 days, and Liu Suyu is now completely relaxed, unlike last year, when she was in Hainan, she was particularly worried about the situation at home. Coupled with the fact that Wang Mei is now in the Gu family, Gu Yang and the two of them do not let Liu Suyu work, but the expenses of the family have suddenly increased.

All kinds of miscellaneous fees that Gu Weiguo paid were now paid by Liu Suyu. Plus the money for daily eating and drinking, it is also paid by Liu Suyu. Liu Suyu's salary was naturally not enough, so Gusen called his mother over 100,000 yuan, so as not to make his mother's hands too tight.