38

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 38

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 38

When Gusen's second chocolate was finished, more than a dozen people had already arrived one after another waiting for the car. Without exception, these people couldn't help but look at the chocolate that Goosen was eating.

Where can someone afford to eat chocolate, even if they can afford it, no one is like the one in front of them, and people are taking small sips and slowly tasting it. It's like him, like nibbling on a baked cake, biting off such a big piece in one bite, it's like Zhu Bajie eating ginseng fruit.

Swallowing the rest of the chocolate, Goosen clapped his hand. Even though he ate almost a pound of chocolate in one go, his stomach was still hungry, and the consumption of that attack was really too great.

Even after eating two large pieces of chocolate, which made him a little tired, Gusen took out a pack of compressed biscuits from his bag. I ate four packs in a row and filled another bottle of water. I felt that my stomach was not so empty.

The dozen or so people standing next to them all stared at Gu Sen's bag, and their eyes were about to reach out to grab the bag. How much food was in this man's bag? Did he earn enough points for this trip?

After quenching the hunger, Goosen took a handful of air-dried beef jerky from his bag, grinded his teeth, and waited for the car. He still wondered in his heart, why didn't anyone in this circle of people come to find fault and grab something? He remembered that the previous life was not like this, as long as you had the courage to show white in the wild, you deserved to be robbed.

Especially in the first few years, as long as you dare to go out of the city alone, there is no one who will not be robbed. The first time Goosen went out of the city to fight a beast, he was robbed twice, the first time he had everything robbed, and the second time he was beaten because he had nothing of value on him.

This kind of thing will not be seen much in the future, and more and more people will fuse the beast core. Those who dare to go out of the city either form a squad or alone, they are all confident enough in their own strength. And the robbery party, because it often kicks the iron plate, over time, there are fewer professional robbers.

This will be less than a year after the plane fusion, there should be quite a lot of robbery parties, just like the group of not long-eyed ones he met in the morning, how come they are all obedient in the afternoon? Especially since he just showed so much to eat, isn't one of these people greedy?

On this side, Gu Sen was still wondering why no one came to rob him, but Sujie next to him secretly sighed, today's luck is really not good.

It turned out that the dozen or so people standing here had all been beaten by Sujie. Although Sujie has some difficulties in dealing with Warcraft, there is no problem with ordinary people, even if there are about ten people, as long as the other party does not have a gun in his hand, he will not be afraid of anything.