22

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 22

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 22

"Help!" Probably someone saw from the upstairs window that Gusen had killed several alien beasts with a gun, and called for help from the window. Gusen also ignored the other party, he was alone, alone, it didn't work at all, and he couldn't save anyone. The other party will be at home, obviously safe, anxious to shout for help.

Looking at Gu Sen's distant back, the people upstairs seemed to curse a few words and closed the window again.

Gu Sen naturally didn't have the heart to pay attention to these things, it would already be past five o'clock in the afternoon. It would be dark in a few moments, and he had to quickly find a place to stay. Now the streets and alleys are full of exotic beasts, and he has not fused the beast core, he is an ordinary person with slightly better combat effectiveness. The night would only be pitch black tonight, and he would not act rashly in such an environment.

As for the night vision device, this thing is not easy to take out now, if there is an unclosed passage nearby, this night vision device will be wasted. At least a few days later, after making sure that the nearby channels are closed, those electronic products can be taken out with confidence.

Gusen picked a bank on the side of the road, not that he didn't want to live in ordinary houses, but most of those houses were still owned, and banks were different, especially the bank's vault, which was stronger than the house, and the security was much higher than the house.

The bank was like any other shop on the side of the road, with shattered glass and leftover bones on the floor of the lobby. Goosen jumped into the counter where the glass had shattered and walked towards the back.

The door was an ordinary iron door, I don't know who closed it, Gusen took out the universal and energy key that had been prepared a long time ago and opened the door. Those electronic devices that verify identity are basically scrapped, and Gusen is also very direct, opening what can be opened, and prying directly if it cannot be opened.

But as soon as he started prying, someone ran out of it, and the clothes on his body should be a bank clerk. The man who came out was a young guy, in his early twenties. Lowered his voice and said, "Don't don't, don't pry the door, what are you?" Speaking, with a hint of anticipation

in his eyes This Gusen was dressed in camouflage, covered with a gun and a dozen hands and thunder around his waist. Leng Buding looked at it, it is estimated that many people will mistakenly think that he has a military and police background.

"Passers-by, it's going to get dark, and I want to come and hide." Open the door. Gusen said and shook the gun in his hand, and the employee's eyes darkened, he originally thought it was a military person.

There were several people hiding from the side of the vault, a security guard, two female employees, and a middle-aged man, whose body was a little blessed, and he seemed to be the leader of the industry.