90

Silver 5A net

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Wuxia

metropolis

Military history

Online

science fiction

terror

List

Please enter a search keyword

Home Beast nuclear fusion Chapter 90

Dear, double-tap the screen to scroll automatically

Chapter 90

Everyone was preoccupied with the ground, preventing the centipede from coming out of nowhere. Suddenly, the ground moved, and the centipede emerged from under Chu Cheng's feet.

I saw that the centipede's body slammed sharply, like an arrow off the string, and went to Chu Cheng's head, Luo Jiang's electricity had already split again, and at the same time, Chu Cheng also jumped back rapidly, and at the same time triggered dozens of times the gravity field. The centipede was hit like this, and its body seemed to be pressed with a weight of nearly 10,000 catties, and when it landed, it wanted to shrink into the ground.

But the range covered by this gravity field is more than ten meters, and this centipede has just drilled down a little, and it feels a heavier sense of oppression. Taking advantage of the slowdown of this centipede's movement, Chu Cheng stepped on the other party's head, casually pumped a demon beast bone, and inserted it down hard, and inserted the centipede up and down at once.

As Chu Cheng continued to increase gravity in several places, the centipede's body finally couldn't support it, and with a bang, all those places exploded, and the smelly blood sprayed almost everywhere, the blood was dark brown, very thick, and looked quite disgusting. Although Chu Cheng hid quickly, his face was still splashed a little.

Fortunately, this blood is not poisonous, nor corrosive, Chu Cheng wrinkled his face, wiped the blood on his face, and made up for the centipede a few times, making sure that the other party was really dead.

Because this centipede was killed by Chu Orange himself, its beast core naturally belonged to Chu Cheng. What Gusen didn't expect was that the beast core of this centipede was very large, and the matter inside seemed to be almost fluid. No matter how you look at it, it looks like a middle-level and high-level demon beast, how could it be killed by Chu Cheng so easily.

Even if Chu Cheng applied a gravity field, this guy shouldn't be so weak? Gu Sen was a little puzzled in his heart, but he couldn't figure out why.

Yan Jing still wanted to go down and take a look, but Luo Jiang looked at his watch, they had not closed their eyes for almost twenty hours since they left yesterday morning, and now it was only a few hours before dawn, "Let's rest here for a few hours, and then explain tomorrow's affairs when dawn." Although

the smell in the cave is not very good, but it can also sleep, Luo Jiangshou is the first shift, and everyone else sleeps. Because he didn't fight much in the past few days, Gusen was not too tired, and woke up after more than two hours of light sleep. When he woke up, it was Luo Jiang's turn to go to sleep.

Not long after, Jin Xu got up to change shifts, and seeing that Gu Sen was still sitting, he asked, "Why don't you go to sleep again?"

"Can't sleep, a little annoyed in my heart." Although he had not encountered any great danger so far, there was a string in Gusen's heart that was always tight, and this feeling made him feel restless.